April 22nd, 2024

Mandatory Change

Hey everyone! You may have seen plenty of people announce it already, but Wattpad is removing the DM feature. You can still utilize comments and message boards, but you will no longer be able to privately message one another on the app. Be sure to have alternate ways of contacting your friends if you can! You can find more details in the article we linked in our latest announcement.

With that said... We are having to make a move that I have wanted to long since avoid making for clubs... Due to the fact that people will no longer be able to DM us and we will no longer be able to DM them, we will have to make joining the Discord mandatory. 

We are very sorry for this change and have never wanted to make it a mandatory aspect. However, we will not be able to send out strike/probation messages or receive private requests from anyone because of this change, and this is the only fix we know to make.

If this changes if any of you will remain in the clubs, please let us know.  Again, we are so sorry for this change, and we would not have made it if not for this change Wattpad is implementing.

Remember guys, no matter how frustrating Wattpad may become...

Never stop dreaming!