November 27th, 2022

December Break!

Okay, it's that time of year again where we prepare to go on our December break!  This is because of all the stuff happening in December for both our club members and for our club admins.  Also, like... Getting a month break at the end of the year is just really nice for us xD

Here is how the coming month will look for each club.

EXCHANGE: Dreamland Exchange is actually finished for the year.  We have time for one more update before everything else goes on break, BUT this would interfere with out Golden Dreamer updates, and as I don't want to do that... Exchange just gets to go on break a bit earlier than everyone else!  Dreamland Exchange will update on JANUARY 1ST with an update making sure everyone is alright with coming back (FAILURE TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER WILL LEAD TO CLUB REMOVAL), and its first official, normal update will be up and ready on JANUARY 8TH.

WORKSHOP: Dreamland Workshop is currently on its final update.  After December 5th, it will be on its break.  Dreamland Workshop will update on JANUARY 2ND with an update making sure everyone is alright with coming back (FAILURE TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER WILL LEAD TO CLUB REMOVAL), and its first official, normal update will be up and ready on JANUARY 9TH.  Please be aware that the first update that returns for Workshop will be 3-weeks long to get it back from being in-line with Dreamland Raid.

RUSH: Dreamland Rush will have one final week (so two updates) for Dream 177A and 177B.  After that, it will be on its break.  Dreamland Rush will update on JANUARY 2ND with an update making sure everyone is alright with coming back (FAILURE TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER WILL LEAD TO CLUB REMOVAL), and its first official, normal update will be up and ready on JANUARY 9TH.

RAID: Dreamland Raid is currently on its final update. After December 4th, it will be on its break. Dreamland Raid will update on JANUARY 1ST with an update making sure everyone is alright with coming back (FAILURE TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER WILL LEAD TO CLUB REMOVAL), and its first official, normal update will be up and ready on JANUARY 8TH.

HUNT: Dreamland Hunt is the only one not going on a full break.  It will instead be an OPTIONAL MONTH.  What this means is that as long as you finish November's assignment, you won't have to do anything in Hunt if you don't wish to.  There will only be a single update for the entire month.  People can read and report as they wish, and it will all accumulate to decide their total going into January.  If you got Galaxy at the end of November, you go into January with Galaxy.  If you didn't, though, and then get enough reads in December, you can then be Galaxy in January.  So basically, December is just an extension of November in terms of time to get extra points.  Birthday Dreamers will also stay Birthday Dreamers the entire month.  Dreamland Hunt will return to its normal operating schedule on JANUARY 1ST.

If you have any questions about any of these, please let me know.