February 11th, 2022

Reminders

So, uh, quite simply, I've been banned from sending out reminder messages to everyone :iminnocent: (sorry, discord emotes have forced their way into my speech).

Okay, so, truth time.  Sending out reminder messages to people is hard.  I have to check anything that hasn't been checked and don't have time to ask the people who are meant to check if they can do it really fast in most cases.    Multiple clubs also update around the same time, so it'll take me at least an hour usually just to send out a reminder message.

And sadly for you guys... The mods found out about this and have lectured me for stressing myself out greatly just to baby people... 

On a more serious note, if you guys join a club, you are telling me you're committing to the said club.  And people are trying to drill into my head that it isn't worth me stressing myself out if people can't be responsible for themselves.  

So basically, to make this much easier on myself... I'm just going to tag the club roles on Discord and be like "hey, don't forget."  So if you want a reminder, join the discord.  Yes, you can just join the discord for the clubs.  We have a lot of other stuff there, but you can mute it all, or you can interact.  Up to you.

The only exception is probably going to be Hunt because Hunt is so easy to miss a thing over the course of a month, and a single misstep can really screw over someone for the rest of the month.

So yeah, no more reminders.  Join the discord.  Also, like, joining the discord for the clubs is just a really good idea.  Notifications get buried.  We get a lot of those and a lot of PMs throughout the day.  It's easy for us to miss PMs or comments.  Whereas on the discord, we have individual channels for each club and multiple mods and fairies always watching (whereas we can't all be on the account together).  So yeah, it's just a good idea in general to be on there.

Want to join?  We have it linked in the bio, and I can shoot you a PM if you let us know either here or in PM that you want the link.

Happy now, mods? >.> 

Never stop dreaming!
- Cross