December 9th, 2022

2022 Wrap Up!

As 2022 comes to a close, we want to get feedback from everyone about Dreamland, both the Wattpad account and the discord! Please feel free to answer honestly. We will hold no hard feelings toward anyone. We cannot say we'll improve in the ways everyone wants, and we cannot say we'll be open about the whys we don't change in certain ways, but we still want to know ways we can improve.

That said, we also want to know what we do well so that we can continue to do well in the future! So if you're here without having any issues you really feel need addressed or ideas you want to give and just want to gush about Dreamland, that's perfectly fine as well!

By filling these questions out fully (meaning genuinely, you don't need to do an entire essay), you will be entered into a drawing for a giveaway (more details in the survey form itself). The mods hold the right to remove a participant from the drawing. We will ONLY do this if a participant gives very one-wordy, very bs-ed replies. Again, we will hold nothing against anyone for their responses.

If you have any questions about anything with the survey, feel free to ask ! Winners will be announced December 25th so we can at least do *something* for the day xD

To fill out the survey, follow the link we have posted to our wall!  It's in a message that is basically copy and paste of this xD