VI - Stage One

Camilo Madrigal x Reader

○◇○◇○

You were back at the cafe, yet again. Truth be told, you had other plans but you insisted on helping  your Tiya Catherine after she saved you from your Tiyo's overprotectiveness last night, at dinner. You came down still in daze and he can't figure out why, so he began to speculate. You didn't blame him, you were acting very odd in the eyes of men. But of women, you were as open as a book. They know you're inlove.

Pfft-- Inlove? You wouldn't believe it.

And when you saw him pass by, your heart skipped a beat, you messed up the orders and you were already forgiven thanks to your sweet nervous smile. You still wouldn't believe it.

"So-- who's the guy?" Like a mice caught by surprise by a predator cat, you squeaked. Tiya Catherine was behind you, a mischiveous grin in her features. [Get it? HSHAHAH]

"Cathy..! You scared me."

"Why, darling~ as if you already weren't so tense when that boy pass by."

You blushed, quickly turning around to hide it. "What boy? Cathy, you're imaginging things--"

You dismissed smoothly, walking through the counters grabbing a glass of water, feeling thirsty from the heat.

"Ah~ Camil-!"

You choked.

"-la! How were the desserts you ordered yesterday?"

"Very delicious, Señora! If papa will allow me, i might order some more today!" A cheery small voice answered your Tiya. You turned around looking for the owner of the voice. A young girl with a ponytail waved at your Tiya as she passed by with her friends.

Just a young girl. A sweet young girl.

A young girl whos name almost gave you a cardiac arrest! Of all the names.. Her's sounded just like his'.

"Oh, so now names fright you too?" Tiya Catherine teased, you laughed and she smiled.

"The boy, mind telling me his name?" You shook your head, "There is no boy."

Denial.

"I could always guess the name, base on your reaction Camilla's name is close to his."

You gulped, starting to sweat a little.

'Wow, she's good'

or it's damn obvious.

"Who are we talking about?" No matter what  she says,

"You know who I'm talking about~" No matter what  happens,

"I have no idea, Cathy." You must deny, at all cost.

"Camilo Madrigal," automatically your face burst red, your Tiya watched you with an amused face.

She smirked, "Does the name ring a bell?"

Yes, it did. It also tug one of your heart strings.

'Women can read you like an open book.'

|| || || ||

"Thank you so much, Camilo." Camilo smiled to the kind mother, satisfied with his babysitting skills. He also have other plans for today but, he can't ignore his duties.

"Anytime Señora, you mentioned earlier about backpain and it's still bugging you for weeks, ? " She nodded.

"Señora, I think you better get that checked with my Tiya Julietta."

"I was planning to, hijo. Thank you for your concern," her eyes trailed down at the bundle she was holding, her baby fast asleep. "And for your help." She finished with a smile. Waving goodbye, Camilo made his way to the cafe. To you.

He wanted to spend his day with you.

With you, his day won't be boring anymore. It won't be so dull, It'll be full of life, just like you.

And when he saw you happily serving costumers,when he saw you smile for him, beckoning him to come over.  He knew it would be a great day.

His sheepish smile was cut off when he looked inside the cafe, seeing your Tiyo Alonzo staring at him as if he was a wanted criminal, he awkwardly smiled at him. Tiyo Alonzo smiled back, only that his smile gave Camilo chills.

You greeted the young Madrigal, your silly feelings of being 'inlove' vanished with the air as your only concern was him.

"Good Morning, Camilo~" Your voice sent a bucket of butterflies flutter dangerously inside his stomach. He grabbed your hand, ignoring the sparks traveling from his fingers to his nerves. Gently, he set his lips on your cold fingers.

"Good Morning, my (Name)."

You blushed as red as a tomato, but because you were shocked you couldn't hide it. Camilo smirked with victory. That's 1-0 for today.

You pouted and without warning you pulled him close, your breath came contact with his neck as you whispered in his ear,

"That's not fair.."

Isabela's roses were to wither in shame when Camilo's face was three times darker than their shade. That's 1-1 now.

"You two are mindlessly flirting in front of the cafe, darlings~ You're gonna scare the costumers." Tiya Catherine's teasing voice made the two of you back away. Both your faces red, excusing it because of the heat, the climate, the weather and other whatnot.

But let's face it, your faces are not half as red at your Tiyo Alonzo.

He came striding pass his wife, eyeing the both of you with such intensity you could melt.

"Let's get this straight."

Camilo gulped.

"Are you two dating?'

His words triggered a rap battle with 200 words per minute.

"What? Dating? That is impossible, that is crazy. Totally absurb, us? Dating? How can that happen? He doesn't like me that way, I don't like him that way and I like it to stay that way. I can't believe it--"

On Camilo's side,

"I'm sorry Señor but no, yes she's everything, she's perfect and one of a kind but no,I'm not inlove with her. Totally not inlove with her, absolutely not. I don't even like her, we don't like each other. Listen--"

The couple shared a look, as the two of you continued to deny your feelings. But it was clear to see.

Tiyo Alonzo can't help but laugh and his wife giggling along with him.

They know. You two are Inlove.

"And they have it so bad."

"WE DON'T!"

Ladies and Gentlemen, Stage One.

○◇○◇○

I am grateful for the votes and the reads you gave me, angels! I have now reached 170+ reads! And I'm happi T^T.

Thank youuuu. I never expected to get any votes at all xD This is the  first fanfic i shared and it sucessfully made others enjoy. Even with just that , it's an honor. Stay mentally healthy!

n.l.page