XV - Perfect

Camilo Madrigal x Reader

○◇○◇○

Blushing madly at his response, your head leaned against his chest, as Camilo chuckled at your cute reaction.

"Don't look shy now, Hermosa." He said softly, feeling a vibration on his chest when you mumbled something.

"What's that now?"  You raised your head, a shy blush on your face.

"So are we-- you know." He grinned, feeling giddy and childish at the moment. He has got himself a beautiful lover, a lover he'd care for and a lover.. He'll marry, he will, someday.  His beautiful  (Name), all his.

"We are two love strucked souls, finally.. collided." You giggled at his cheesy words, your fingers gracefully took his as you hummed in agreement, pulling your body away from the walls that so happened to support you in the most precious moment. Your first kiss. Honestly, you thought, you couldn't have it any better. You shared a kiss with the  Camilo Madrigal, an interesting story to tell to your grandchildren.

Listen up kids, Grandma has some tea.

"Then I'm all yours, Camilo Madrigal. " You grinned mischievously, making Camilo's heart stutter, his eyes full of love. Ohhh, the things he could do to you right now. [Oi Oi Oi]

He copied your grin along with the words, "I'm so in love  with you, (Name) (Last Name)."  As he suddenly leans in again, trying to steal a kiss. You noticed this and got completely paralyzed, stuttering a small 'N-No..!'.

Even though you wanted it to happen, you were still nervous.

"W-Wait, Camilo..! W-We  can't.. I  can't.." He hummed seductively and you jolted in embarassment. He was so close once again but no matter how your shaking hands tried to push him off, he won't budge.

"C-Camilo.. Haha, come on-- J-Just--" He went in closer.

"C-Can't we do it later..?" Closer.

"It's just t-too quick you know..!" And closer.

"W-Wait-- Hmmph--!" Until your words drowned inside of your mouth, as his lips sealed them away.  Your stiff figured melted into his arms like a marshmallow, while you entered in a blissful feeling. Again and again in the next couple of minutes.                 

He's not done  with you yet.

|| || || ||

There was yet another beautiful sunset in the village of Encanto, the day was beginning to end as the night will soon arise. You walked hand-in-hand with your chameleon,  a satisfied feeling deep within your chest. It was as if, he was the missing piece all along and with that thought you were grinning since the early afternoon, making your cheeks sore. Camilo noticed this and felt warm, he was happy he expressed his feelings for you but he was happier that you were delighted to the extent of having sore cheeks. He laughed suddenly making you look at him, confused.

"What's funny?" He shook his head, squeezing your hand in his.

"Nothing, I just didn't expect today I would be walking home with the most precious  person by my side." Cheesy. You playfully rolled your eyes.

"But I always walk home with you."

"As friends."

"And how's that different?"

"Well.." Camilo smirked, a glint of mischief in his eyes. "Because now, you just secured a place as my wife." He laughed, while you pouted in embarrassment  a deep blush permanently stained on your face.

"I'm just saying the truth!" He bellowed, his unoccupied hand raised briefly in the air.

"I bet you'll be a good  wife-- No, actually, the best  wife for me and only me, of course." You smiled, a curious question popping inside your head.

"How can you be sure?" Camilo looked at you like you said something very inappropriate, the look on his face made you laugh.

"Are you kidding me?" He let go of your hand causing you to whine silently, missing the warmth. He held your shoulders, a surprised look on your face, stopping in the middle of the streets that were starting to feel empty and dark.

"You're perfect." Camilo whispered like a prayer.  A soft smile in his face, a soft loving smile which you returned. "You're beautiful and kind." He continued, "Daring , brave and different-- and beautiful." You laughed softly as he repeated his words like law.

He gently rubbed your shoulders, in a form of affection.  The lights in every houses, lighted up your way, it also made Camilo looked-- golden, you resisted the urge to caress his face and play with his curls.

"I'd give everything  to have you as my wife."

The rest of the walk was calm and wholesome. It was a moment you would never forget, engraved in your memory like a tattoo. With his hand in yours, and a few quick kisses for goodnight, you can say that moment was...

Perfect.

○◇○◇○

Mannnn, this is the shortest one I have written yet. Very sorry it's been -- two weeks now..? But hey, at least i wasnt out for a month haha. As promised, i made some fluffy puffy moments with our boii.

Such a wholesome chapterrrr, hope you guys enjoyed it!

n.l.page