XIX - Cecilia y Linda

Camilo Madrigal x Reader

○◇○◇○

She's a nice  lady, she's kind and she's--

You can't think of anything else that would make you look at this, 'Hermosa Cecilia'  any better. Your guts were telling you something but their mouths were shut.

"It's been so long! How are you?" Camilo exclaimed, if you look at him any longer he'd turn into a rainbow. You scoffed silently.

'Hm, funny he never asked me that'

"It sure has been long--"

'Why don't you make it longer?'

"--I've been planning to visit for a long time, I'm more than glad that  Abuela finally approved."

'Wish she didn't'

"Señora Linda?  Is she here too?"

"Of course!.. She wouldn't want me to go by myself."

"As protective as I remembered."

Aren't they forgetting something?Someone?

"Ah, and of course. I'm not the only one to answer questions." Cecilia shifted her gaze to you, her eyes giving you a feeling you can't interpret, and because of that you can't decide if it was good or bad.

"I saw you two giggling and holding hands from afar--" She chuckled as your faces both went red. "--I'd be lying if I say that those were only friendly gestures."

Camilo cleared his throat, courageous enough to grab your waist close making you gasp softly.

"Cecilia, meet (Name)." Cecilia's lashes fluttered at your name, her mouth formed a huge grin,putting a hand forward ready to shake yours.

"Mi amor--" You bit your lip when his breath tickled your ear. His hand stroking your waist, as he smiled to Cecilia.

"--meet Cecilia. My old friend."

"For the record, I'm only 2 years older."

You laughed gently, surprised how you went along well with her when earlier your thoughts were frantic. Maybe you were just being silly.

"Ah, and she has a voice an angel."

"We sure do agree on a lot of things." Camilo grinned. You noticed Cecilia's hand hanging in the air and as much as you thought so badly of her, you were never rude.

Her face lit up when you took her hand and enthusiastically shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Cecilia." You gave her a welcome smile.

"CECILIA!" You flinched and as if a connection happened between you, so did Cecilia. The stern voice belonged to a woman in her 50's. She was a lot younger than Abuela Alma but way more  snappy. Her gray hair was perfectly shaped in a bun, she had sharp eyes and a thin mouth. Regardless of her age, she looked gorgeous and she hold so much composure. She looked like someone you shouldn't cross with.