An Apology

Apologies

I am really  sorry for not updating in 2 months now.. I am a mess at the moment. It's really hard to come up with ideas in my situation at the moment..

I won't add any personal info but I am doing fine, just.. lost.

School is a hassle too! So I am really sorryyyyy. I promised a new book back then but wasn't able to publish it. I will soon once i finish Denial.

It's almost at the end actually! And it such a fun thing to write, most importantly, it was so fun to read and laugh at all your comments. They make me so happy, you guys truly are angels.

So as a gift of appreciation, I'd give you a glimpse of the new book i wrote! Please do not copy it, I worked my brains out for this haha.

💛

ENCHANTED [KINGDOM AU]
A Camilo Madrigal x Reader Fanfic

" 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓭, 𝓶𝓲 𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓻 "

  𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘧. 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘌𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘮. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱, 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧, 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘳?

𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘳, 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘭𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺.

𝘠𝘰𝘶.

💛

PREVIEW:

" 𝓜𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓾𝓼.. "

500 years ago, two kingdoms were blessed by the magic of the miracle, the Kingdom of Encanto and the Kingdom of Asheatha. Both are so different, yet so similar. In a span of 5 centuries, they were both recognized as two of the prestigious kingdoms in the realm. The only kingdoms who had ties with magic, blessed by it. Their royal families bound to protect thee sacred land, were given gifts or abilities to help their people, except for one.

The vessel.

Magic is fragile, it needed a vessel to survive, a body to provide. The miracle must choose a vessel to pass on its magic, and so, it would be an outmost honor to be born powerless in a royal family. The vessel is the one who holds the magic, they are powerful and sacred. The most valuable asset. Once the current vessel dies, the next must take over. If anything might happen to them, the magic, dies.

Proclaimed by the laws of magic, the vessel must be heir to the throne. Reckless as some might say, but throughout those 500 years, the vessel was proven most fit for the job.

Until 500 years later, a war is about to break loose. Resulting in consequences unknown for this moment.

💛

The copyright rule stays alive,
Please do not steal.

I will see you guys in the next chapter!
It's a work in progress, until then, everyone stay safe and healthy!

N.L.Page