the garden

I was running and running and running until I was in a garden. I don’t remember what I was running from. All I knew was that it was mad But this garden felt safe, it felt calm. I wandered and wandered. Admiring the beautiful flower. “Do you like my flowers?” a voice said behind me, calm and gentle. “Yes, they're lovely and I'm sorry for intruding on your garden. I was looking for a place to hide, ''I said, turning around to a man floating in the air.

His hair shoulder length in brown curls, he was dressed in a purple cardigan with patches on it with a button up and sweater under it with jeans. “What were you hiding from?” he said tilting his head. I just stared at him then snapped out of it and answered  “i…i don’t remember”. He sighed “that happens alot when people enter my garden” he floated down to the ground and reached out his hand.

 “i’m karl jacobs the flower god or earth god, but i like growing flowers more than anything” he said. I took his hand and shook it “This is how humans greet each other right?” he asked moving closer “y..yes” i said backing up “so who are you?” He asked, letting go of my hand and walking around me “I'm Alex but my friends call me quackity,” I said, my eyes following him. “So does that mean we’re friends?” he said, looking at me.

“Sure?” i said a little unsure, “yay” he said spinning in the air. “Most of the people that come here are usually scared of me because I'm a god,” Karl continued “I kinda thought you were going to do the same. You do seem a bit tense”. I looked at him and tried to relax. “sorry it’s just-” he cut me off “overwhelming?”. I nodded “yeah”. Karl looked behind me and looked panicked. I turned around and saw smoke. He looked at me and then the smoke.