the books

I begin to read the names from left to right, A to Z. “What are these names for?” I asked. Karl walked over to me “oh those are documents of every human i ever met lifes. I get the books from an old abandoned library. Would you like me to tell you a story about it?” Karl asked, turning to me. “Sure,” I said with a smile. Karl went to go sit down in a comfy looking chair and i sat next to him “so, i was walking around for a while looking for more books and i stumbled on this old and abandoned mushroom town

there was a sign where i was standing that looked old and withered and a bit was ripped up. I tried to make out what it said, I think it was called kinoko kingdom. I looked around and found an old library with books and paper scattered everywhere as if someone was looking for something. I didn’t take much mind to it and collected the books and I opened it to see who wrote it and it had my name in it, ''Karl said looking confused.

“I’ve read all of them and I was right, it was a town named Kinoko kingdom. There were also books about the past and future, well their past and future, just our past and it talked about another version of me who lives in between the othersides, he had finances and seemed to be happy, a few fights but nothing too bad. It started going real south when dream escaped. That’s why he lives in between the othersides because his timeline was destroyed.

'' Karl went silent for a while then continued “I've never met him though, but i think he’d like the company” karl said smiling. “Who were his fiances?” I asked. “I don’t think it said their names, '' Karl said. I looked at the shelves with the names on it “could i read the book with me name on it?'' I asked. Karl  looked at me then looked at the book “hmm sure” he said smiling. I grabbed the book and read it. It was horrible. The way I died, the way I live and the way I left.