the slime

“I’m charle and i’m made of meat and many bones” he said. I just stared at him, “I don't think humans can go through walls.” I said looking behind him to see how he did that. “Hi quackity from this timeline” he said with a smile. His eyes drooping down to his mouth. “Um your eyes sorta…” I said making gestures. “Oh that happens sometimes because I have many bones,” he said, moving them back into place. “Do you know your way around the castle?” I asked.

He smiled at me “I've been here for a while”. I got up off the bed “so can you show me around?” I asked. He stumbled off the bed then got back up “sure” he said, opening the door and walking out. I followed him. We walked by the painting again and I stopped at it. Charlie looked at me then looked at the painting “oh it’s sapnap and k-” “charlie. What are you doing with quackity” charlie was interrupted by sapnap “oh. I was showing quackity around ''Charlie said smiling. “That’s fine, I'll do it” sapnap said, patting charlie’s shoulders.

Charlie smiled, spinning his whole face around. “Ok” he said walking into the wall. “He’s always so weird. Kinda freaks me out sometimes” sapnap said putting his arm around my shoulder “so you want a tour” sapnap said smiling at me. “Sure,” I said walking with him. I looked back to where Charlie disappeared  and saw eyes in the wall. They looked at me and winked. I smiled “so this is my throne” sapnap said.

I turned around and looked at a black spiky throne. “If you rule this place like a kingdom then where’re your subjects?” I asked.  Sapnap smiled and turned to me. “I’ll call them in,” he said, clapping his hands. Soon after blazes walked in “guys this is quackity. He is my guest and you all will treat him with hospitality” he said. they all turned to me and bowed. “Oh, uh, hello” I waved at them and smiled. Sapnap looked at me and smiled, his face shining. I chuckled.