the lives

I just stood there in shock. Karl was saying something but I couldn't hear him. But then i started hearing his voice “Alex are you ok??” he said, his eyes full of worry. “Hm? Yeah, ''I said, reassuring him. “Are you sure? Because you have a burn on your face” he said, still worried. “What?” I touched my face and felt the burn but it didn’t hurt. I barely knew it was there. “We should probably patch this up.

It must hurt a lot, ''Karl said, picking me up and flying me to a little house in the middle of the garden. “It does hurt at all,” I said as we landed on the ground. I walked into the house. Inside was a little library. “We still have to patch it up so it doesn’t get infected” Karl said, getting a first aid kit.I looked around the library. “Where did you get all of these?” I asked. Karl sat me down and started patching my wound. “Some I've found and some I've made.” he said, concentrating on patching it up right.

 I looked at the bookshelves and saw some books called ‘song of achilles, passrine, hitting 16, dream smp, flowers from 1990, Duck, Duck, Goose.’ “Did you make any of these?” I asked as he finished. “Oh no. These are just some wonderful books I've found as time went by. The books I made just document the timeline. See, when you're a god it's hard to tell how many lives you’ve lived ''Karl said with a bit of sadness in his eyes

“although the dream smp book is supposed to be in the timeline ''Karl said moving the book to a different shelf. “Who was that sapnap guy?” i asked, “oh well he’s a fire god” karl responded, i got up and looked at the shelfs “are there any other gods?” I asked, reading the shelfs in the timeline section “well there's me and sapnap. Then there’s foolish,god of lightning, and totem of death, and XD, god of creation and destruction and slimecicle, he’s not a god but he has been around for a while, same thing for eret  ''Karl said.