the forgetfulness

“Yet again to upper my chances of winning-” death grabbed XD. her fingers turning black “you cheated. Now own up to it” death said squishing XD hard as if she squeezed any harder he would pop. he chuckled then disappeared from her hand. Death turned to us and calmed down “I'm sorry you had to see that. I’m not on good terms with him and I don't take nicely to cheaters.” she said “oh and i forgot, this is philza. He is my angel of death” she said pointing at phil “ay mate” he said waving at us.

Karl had a sadish expression on his face. ”So Karl, who is the new god,” philza said. Karl looked confused “oh no he’s not a god, he’s a human” karl said pointing at me. Death looked at Karl concerned “oh karl don’t tell me you forgot” Death said . Karl looked at her “forgot what?” Karl asked worriedly. “Only gods and eternal beings come here mate” philza said. Karl looked at me with a puzzled look on his face.

“Then what kind of god am i?” I asked. “Well we don’t know for sure. Was there anything abnormal or unhuman that happened to you?” death asked. I tried to recall anything but nothing “no. there's nothing i can recall, except for when sapnap burned me and i couldn’t feel it nor did it hurt” i said touching where he burned me. “So fire doesn’t hurt you, it leaves a scar but it doesn’t hurt” death said “well we can’t tell without more proof

but i think you might be a water god or just a very unusual human.” Death said as they started to leave “I'm going to have a talk with sapnap and Karl, I apologize about the garden.” death and philza started to slowly disappear into the void. I looked at Karl and he just looked in shock as if what he just heard was impossible “karl are you ok” i asked touching his arm. He looked at me as if he was coming out of a daze “yeah i’m fine just forgetful as always” he said with a sad smile.