the castle

Then a bright light started to come toward us. It looked like sapnap. The sadness in Karl's eye disappeared and was replaced with fear. “Run.” he said, pushing me back to the garden “what?” I asked. His words came out like a flood “hurry. Run to the garden. That’s the only place you're safe” he said. I started running toward the garden then sapnap finally catching up to us karl blocked the way to me. Sapnaps eyes were in flames “you told on me to death” sapnap said with flames seething out of the sides of his face.

He didn’t look like a god, he looked like a demon. “I-i didn’t mean too. They saw the hu- quackity and you were brought up” karl said “karl if you don’t give me that human i’m burn down your garden” sapnap said. Karl looked at his garden with a sadness of losing a child. I knew he loved his garden and I did want him to go through the pain of choosing. I walked out of the garden and walked toward sapnap “i’ll go with you just please leave karl alone” i said 

Sapnap smiled “fine~” sapnap started to lead me to his realm. I looked back as the garden slowly disappeared into the void and the only thing I saw was Karl's face just looking at me. He looked so hurt and sad. I looked forward to a lava filled castle “I hope you enjoy your stay ducky~” sapnap said welcoming me in. I was hesitant of going in. He held out his hand to me, I took it and he walked me in. “i’ll walk you to your room.” he said i looked around the castle. 

I saw portraits of a boy and him hanging around “whos that boy?” I asked. He looked at it “no one” he said walking faster. “You can sleep here,” he said. I thanked him as he walked away “if you need anything just yell. I’ll come see you later ''I walked into the room. It was big. I went and sat on the bed. I was already bored. “Hey, human?” I heard a voice in the wall. “Over here quackity from l- i mean just quackity” i looked at the wall as some green slime seethed out of the walls “who are you???” I asked backing up.