the fire

He looked like he was having trouble deciding whether to leave me or take me with him. He grabbed my arms and flyed towards the smoke. I tried not to panic or move too much. I looked up and saw a fire and a guy. Karl landed and a safe enough place “kaaarrrlll~” the guy called. “Where’s the little human i saw him run in here” he said smiling he had long hair black as ash and eye as red as lava. As if even if I would burn. His ears were sharp but his smile was sharper.

He wasn’t beside the fire, he was the fire. Anything he touched would burn. Karl looked at me with such hurt in his eyes. “Um…stay here. I’ll go try to talk to him, ''Karl said floating up. “Sapnap please stop burning my garden it hurts to watch” karl said staying in the air. “Where is he?” sapnap said looking at the flowers “i don’t know.” Karl said, shrugged. Sapap chuckled, “I saw him walk into your garden,” he said, floating up to Karl. “Well, I haven’t seen him,” Karl said, crossing his arms. “Oh come on dollface.

 You know when anyone enters your garden” sapnap said, squishing karls face. Karl pulled away “well I don't know where he is and don’t call me Dollface” Karl said glaring at sapnap. Sapnap looked at me and smiled “that’s fine i think i already found him” sapnap said smiling. He flew to me and Karl panicked“hello spark~ it seems you were trespassing on my land. And i don’t take kindly to trespassers” he said then karl jumped in between us. “Sapnap, please leave him alone”.

Sapnap smile got brighter “oh come on karl you know i’m just playing” he said twirling one of karls curls til it burned a bit “sapnap please leave” karl said backing us up. Sapnaps smile went away “karl. Sharing is care, ''Sapnap said, his hair flaring up. The ground started shaking “my garden my rule” Karl said. Sapnap’s hold body flared up and all you could see was the black outline of his body. “I said leave'' karl said glaring at sapnap The ground opened and swallowed sapnap. Karl rushed to me “are you ok?! Are you hurt? ''Karl said.