Choir Room....

The next day in school while Ryder was at his locker someone came up from behind him. "Guess who" the voice said. Ryder smiled and turned around. He was face to face with Jessica. "Hey" Ryder said as he picked up Jessica, spun her around and then they shared their first kiss in five days. Jessica smiled at Ryder and then said "I can't wait until tonight!" Jessica jumped up and down and then back into Ryder's arms. Ryder smiled at his girlfriend because that was the first time he'd had seen her smile ever since that day in the choir room. He kissed her again which made her calm down a bit. "Wow your kisses really make me happy and make me remember why I ever first kissed you" Jessica said as she twirled a piece of her hair around her fingers. Ryder let out a little laugh and then said "Where have you been all my life?"

Jessica smiled at her boyfriend's cute comment and kissed his cheek. "I've been right here...with you" Jessica said as she took Ryder's hand. Just then as Ryder was about to reply Marley and Jake walked up. "Aw look at you two holding hands" Marley said as she hugged Jessica. Jake nudged Ryder and mouthed 'Tell her'. Ryder looked at Jake and shook his head. Jake rolled his eyes and just as he brought them back to the girls Kitty had walked into there little chat.

"Hey Ryder, Hey Jake" Kitty said putting her hands on he hips. "Hey Kitty...what do you want" Jake said looking Kitty straight in the eye. "Finn wants you all in the choir room now ASAP" Kitty said as she linked arms with Jessica and Marley. 'Choir room Kitty had to say choir room' Ryder said in his head as he walked behind the girls. The thoughts of what happened last time in the choir room started to flood all around his head. The song, the kiss, the music and of course the words that were shared upon the two. He knew that he'd have to face it sooner or later and unfortunately  for Ryder it was now. He took a deep breath before he walked into the choir room.

Jessica ran over to Ryder and took his hand. She kissed him o the cheek and then brought him over to were they sat the last time they were here. Marley and Jake sat in front of them and Kitty sat at the back as usual. Everyone was talking and the Ryder whispered in Jessica's ear "What will happen tonight will erase everything that happened the other day because....You mean that much to me." Jessica looked at Ryder and then leaned in and they shared another kiss. Things were going good for Jessica and Ryder....so far...