Yes...No...Maybe?

Jessica stood there looking at Ryder. Everyone was looking at her. She felt a small smile trying to creep up her face. Jessica held the smile back and kept a straight face. Ryder was still standing there with his hands in the air waiting for a answer. Jessica opened her mouth to say something but she couldn't. Kitty and Unique looked at her confused while Marley was smiling ever so slowly.

"JESS JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME OR NOT" Ryder yelled.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT YET RYDER" Jessica yelled back.

Ryder looked heart-broken again which made Jessica feel bad. She didn't know what to say so instead she just spat out something.

"LET ME SLEEP ON IT AND I'LL TELL YOU TOMORROW IN GLEE CLUB" Jessica said quickly.

Ryder quickly looked up at Jessica. She was sorta smiling at him. He smiled at Jessica which made her smile. Kitty,Unique and Marley were smiling as well for their best friend Jessica. The boys were also smiling and Jake threw his fist up in the air. Ryder let out a little laugh and Jessica smiled. Before Jessica walked away Ryder winked at her. He turned around after Jessica had gone and the boys gave running up to him screaming "YEAHHHHH". Ryder's confidence went up after Jessica had yelled at him.

As Jessica walked out of the park with the girls they were squealing. When they got to Kitty's car the four girls screamed their heads off.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE HE SANG TO YOU" Marley gushed.

"I KNOW RIGHT JESS YOU HAVE TO TAKE HIM BACK!" Unique said as she clapped her hands together.

"JESS ITS TOTES OBVIOUS THAT YOU TWO ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER" Kitty squealed.

"OMG JESS WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO SAY WHEN YOU TELL HIM THAT YOU WANT HIM BACK" Marley said as she was jumping up and down on her seat.

"OK HOLD UP GIRLS...umm what should I sing" Jessica gushed.

The girls were all getting excited and they even stayed over in Jessica's house so they could pick a song. In the end the song that they were going to sing was obvious. Ryder was going to get Jessica back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE NEXT DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jessica are you ready to sing your song" Mr Shue asked Jessica. 

Jessica smiled and got up with Kitty, Marley and Unique.

"Oh yes I am Mr Shue" Jessica said.

Mr Shue let them take the floor and start there song.

"Before I start this song yesterday I told a certain guy in this room that I would give him a answer to a question he asked my and well heres my answer" Jessica said.

She got ready to sing and the music started. You could see Ryder in the back of the room smiling from ear to ear as Jessica began to sing.

My friends say I'm a fool to think

that you're the one for me

I guess I'm just a sucker for love

'Cuz honestly the truth is that

you know I'm never leavin'

'Cuz you're my angel sent from above

Baby you can do no wrong

My money is yours

Give you little more because I love ya,

love ya