Tell Her (Last Chapter)

"Ryder are you still with Jessica?" Jack asked confused.

"Yeah..well I think I am" Ryder replied.

"Well have you told her yet?" Jake asked sitting down beside him.

"No" Ryder mumbled.

Jake took a deep breath and sat down beside him.

"When are you going to then?" 

Ryder swallowed.

"Tonight."

"What?!" Jake say standing up

"Yeah I mean tonight is Regionals so I'll tell her before we go on" Ryder said looking up at Jake.

Jake smiled and patted Ryder on the back.

"Good Luck" Jake said grabbing his gym bag and walking out.

Ryder smiled to himself as he walked to his next class. This was he last class of the day as the new directions where going to rehearse for the rest of the day. Ryder sat on his chair gazing out the window at his girlfriend in the class next to his. After the bell rang Ryder raced out the door to meet up with her.

"Hey" He said wrapping his arms around her.

"Hey" Jessica said kissing his cheek.

"So you looking forward to tonight?" Ryder asked taking her hand.

"Yeah I mean my first Regionals...well our first Regionals" Jess said smiling at him.

"And we have a great song list" Ryder said walking her into the choir room.

"Yeah songs like I love it, Hall of Fame and Marleys killer song All or Nothing" Jessica said sitting down beside Marley.

"Shut up its not that great" Marley said blushing"

"Yes it is Marls" Jake said sitting beside her.

"Kids lets do this" Mr Shue said walking in.

The rest of the day was just the new directions singing and dancing to the same songs over and over again.

That night was very frighting,well for Ryder. He went over and over how he was going to tell Jessica that he loved her. He finally decided to tell her before they went on. He didn't think about everybody being there.

Just as the 1st act were coming off the new directions were warming up. Ryder took a deep breath and walked over to Jessica.

"Can I talk to you?" Ryder asked Jess.

"Yeah, sure, whats up."

"I need to tell you something Jess."

"What is it Ryder?" 

The rest of the new directions were watching as Ryder took Jessica's hand. Jake walked over to Marley and told her what he was going to say.

"I'm just gonna say it" Ryder said nervously messing with his fingers. "I-I-I-" Ryder mumbled.

"You what Ryder, come on tell me" Jessica said taking his hands.

"If I do promise you'll say it back to me" Ryder said looking into her sea blue eyes.

"I promise now will you just tell me" Jessica said looking at him.

"Jessica Hudson..."

"Yeah"

"I love you..."

________________________________________________________________________

That's it the books over!!! I hope you liked it and I might (probably will) make a squeal to this book!! I really hope you all like me story!! Especially the one's who read every chapter!!!!!! I'll right my new one every soon after I finish one of my other stories. 

Thank youxxx Amyxxx