Happy Birthday Jess!!!!

"OMG GUYS THANK YOU SOOO MUCH" Jessica screamed as she looked at her brand new car from Marley, Kitty, Unique and Jake. 

"No problem girlie" Unique said as she hugged Jessica.

"Jess, I think you should take it for a test run" Kitty said smiling.

"And I know just the place to go" Jake said as he got in the car.

Jessica sat in the back of her new car and let Jake drive. She had no idea where they were going but she knew that it was to do with her birthday.

"Um..guys where the hell are you bringing me?" Jessica asked confused.

"Its a secret" Marley winked at Jessica.

"Can you at least give my a clue?" Jessica asked.

"The glee club are there" Kitty said as she sat back on her seat and put her sunglasses.

15 MINUTES LATER

"Where in the name of god are we?" Jessica asked laughing.

"You'll find out in a second if you stay quite" Jake said leading her and the girls.

Jessica smiled and followed him. A few seconds later they were in a room with a curtain around it.

"Will someone tell me whats going on" Jessica asked.

"Just watch The guys said walking off.

Just then the curtain went up and all the glee club were there with a banner and party things. Written on the banner was 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSICA!! WE LOVE YOU!!'. Just then there was a stage a bright light was shining down and and out walked Ryder.

"Jessica you are my girl...Happy Birthday babe" Ryder said as clicked his fingers together. Then the music started.

B-b-b-baby c'mon overI don't care if people find out (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da)They say that we're no good togetherAnd it's never gonna work out (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da)

But baby you got me moving too fast'Cause I know you wanna be badAnd girl when you're lookin' like that (dada - dadada)I can't hold back.
[Chorus:]'Cause you, you've got this spell on meI don't know what to believeKiss you once now I can't leave'Cause everything you do is magicBut everything you do is magic.

So l-l-let them take the pictures

Spread it all around the world now (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da)I wanna put it on my recordI want everyone to know now (dada - dadada - da - da - da - da)

But baby you got me moving too fast'Cause I know you wanna be badAnd girl when you're lookin' like that (dada - dadada)I can't hold back.
[Chorus:]'Cause you, you've got this spell on me
I don't know what to believeKiss you once now I can't leave'Cause everything you do is magicBut everything you do is magic.
Oh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh ohEverything you do is magic.
They say that we're no good togetherAnd it's never gonna work outI wanna put it on my recordI want everyone to know now.

Everything you do is magicEverything you do is magicEverything you do is magicEverything you do is magic.
[Chorus:]'Cause you, you've got this spell on meI don't know what to believeKiss you once now I can't leave'Cause everything you do is magicBut everything you do is magic.
Oh oh oh oh ohOh oh oh oh ohC'monKiss you once now I can't leave'Cause everything you do is magicBut everything you do is magic

Jessica smiled and out came a huge cake. On the cake it said 'Happy Birthday Jessica!!!'. Jessica blew out the candels and then hugged Ryder.

"Ryder, you are amazing" Jessica said as she looked him in the eyes.

"Well I'll do anything for you Jessica" Ryder said as he smiled.

"Ryder....I love you" Jessica said.

Ryder froze. Everything went quite. Jake and Marley held their breath. Ryder took Jessica's hand and took a deep breath.

"Jessica....I-I-I" Ryder mumbled.

Jessica had tears in her eyes. She pushed him away. She ran out and as soon as she got to the door she turned around and said:

"Thanks Ryder".