How You met - Seth

This is for all the Seth simps. The reader is a girl here, anyways enjoy. :)

Pov: 1st person
Place: The Conjuring House
Summary: You agree to go with Sam and Colby to the conjuring house and Seth is there.
(this is from the first time sam & colby went, So Kat, Amanda & Stas are with you)

Y/n pov
A few days ago I had agreed to go with Sam and Colby to the Conjuring house. This isn't my first time going somewhere haunted, but I still found it a little creepy.
Today is the day we are going. I had finished packing a small bag when I heard Colby downstairs yell "Y/n hurry up. we're leaving soon." I grab the bag and quickly go downstairs "I'm ready. I was just quickly packing a bag." Sam walks out of the kitchen and asked "everyone got everything and are you all ready to go?" the 5 of us said yes and we left.

*time skip brought to you by Seth kicking the 8 ball*

Sam and Colby just finished their intro.(wHaT's Up GuYs, It'S sAm aNd CoLbY....idfk how colby yells that) we all went inside the house. I started to look around. There were a couple other people but one person in particular caught my eye. He had dark, shoulder length hair. His smile was beautiful and his laugh was even better. I was snapped out of my thoughts by Kat tapping my shoulder. I looked at her and knew she had caught me looking at him. She had that smile that said "I know you were staring" and "we are talking about this later" I quickly shook my head and started looking at the contract we had to sign while listening to what Sam and Colby were talking about. Before we all signed the contract Sam put down the camera I took this as my chance to glance over to the guy I had yet to learn the name of but I want to learn it. Glancing over at him I realized he was looking at me. I blushed and quickly looked away.

*another time skip brought to you by the demon that in Sam's ass(thanks ig colby)*

After investing for a while we all decided to take a break. We went to the main room to talk about some of what we found. I must have zoned out because I barely realized someone sat next to me. I look to see who it was. It was him. The one that caught my eye. He smiled and introduce himself "hey, I'm Seth." So that's his name I thought. I smiled back and obviously introduce myself "hi, I'm y/n." Seth chuckles "I know Sam and Colby have tried to get your attention" I look down "Oh, I must have zoned out. I'm sorry." "It's alright. I'm just going to get to the point of why I came over here. You are really pretty and seem like an amazing girl. I was wondering if I could take you on a date?" I looks at him in shock. Is this real? Is this a prank? I thought. "Of course I will. You caught my eye when we first walked in. You are also really attractive." We exchanged numbers and talk more before Sam wanted to get back to investigating.....

you decide what happens next! :)

Sorry if this was bad like I said it's my first time writing fanfic. - L