Surprise - Colby

Hey! Sorry of disappearing again. Life has been hectic and I was unsure how to write this, also I've been thinking of making imagines for other people(I have some ideas) so let me know if you'd be interested in those!

Requested by rosygalaxy

You and colby were in Kansas visiting his family. While chilling in his childhood bedroom he suddenly had a "surprise" for you and told you to go put your shoes on and grab a jacket. You was confused but listened to him nonetheless. After doing as he said you are quickly rushed outside and towards a path that led to the woods.

(You talking, colby talking)

"Uh, colby where are we going?"
"It's a surprise y/n."
"Sorry but I don't fully trust you and your "surprises" Cole."
"All I'm going to tell you is me, Sam, Nate and a few other friends spent a lot of time here."
"Oh lord, that just means you guys just did crazy shit like you still do."
"You'll be fine. You know I am more then willing to protect my friends."
"Fine, let's just get to wherever you're taking me"

Colby doesn't say anything else he just smiles, secretly he's happy you actually let him take you to a place that was special to him without much fight. You could be very stubborn when you wanted to. After walking for 15 minutes you and colby ended up at what looked like an abandoned warehouse.

"Colby, what is this?"
"This is an abandoned jewelry factory me and the other found in high school when we were exploring one day. I've spent a lot of time here. It kinda special to me"
"Have you ever brought anyone outside of your high school friends group here?"
"Me and Sam have filmed it a few times but we never brought any new people until now"
"Well I'm glad you trusted me enough to bring me here Colby"
"You and Sam are almost on the same level of special to me so I had no reason not to. Oh, by the way this place is haunted."
You shake your head "Of course it is. Your whole job is going to haunted places."

Colby just laughs and brings you inside the factory. Colby continued walking to somewhere so you decided to follow him. You and colby freezes when you guys hear a banging noise and a girl whispers. Colby was less freaked out but not completely calm. He could tell you were scared "come on I know somewhere that have a pretty view and you can't hear any of noise from" you nod and follow him. Colby leads you to the roof helping you climb when needed. The sun was starting to set just as you guys sat down. He was right when he said the view was pretty. You could perfectly see the sunset. Colby being the nice guy he is had his arm over your shoulder make sure you were okay and was calming you down. After feeling calmer thanks to the sunset and colby that you rested your head on his shoulder. Two happy people feel comfortable with each other at a place that was special to one. A perfect way to spend a day when you have a chaotic friendship.

New chapter done! I hope y'all like it. Peace!