Him being protective - Nate

First request! This was requested by Rainbow_Gecko232. The prompt for this is "Nate being protective of you at a haunted place" Let's go! This might be written differently then normal.

Imagine you, Sam, colby, Seth and Nate are at the Sallie House. You guys were upstairs in Sallie's room talking when you all hear a noise in the hallway making you jump. Even though he was startled nate protectively wraps his arms around out and ask you "are you okay?". You rarely go to haunted places with the boys because nate being the protective boyfriend he is wouldn't let you. You manage to convince him to let you go this time because you knew a lot about the Sallie House. You nod and tell him you are as you move closer to his side feeling safe in his arms. You followed Colby, Seth and Nate to the next room while Sam went downstairs. That was until Sam yelled for all of you to come downstairs. Sam was freak out because the 8 ball that was in Sallie's room was now at the bottom of the stairs and none of you knew how it got there. You found it a little funny the Nate was blaming Sam even though they have been friends since they were 14. Little did all of you know that it was actually Seth's fault. He accidentally kicked it when he jumped at the noise. It was decided that the 8 ball would be used while someone was under(doing the Estes Method). Sam went first. While Seth and Colby were asking questions Nate was talking to you and checking up on you. "Are you sure you're okay? We can go outside if you need. I can take you home" you smiled finding it sweet how worried Nate was for you. "Nate, love I'm positive I'm okay. Just a little startled. If anything changes I'll tell you immediately, okay?" Nate relaxed a little "okay I just want to make sure my baby is okay". You and nate stop talking after that and focused on the investigation. After doing the estes method for a bit you all agreed on going downstairs to the dining room. Apparently Sam and Colby had something planned, it was probably going to be interesting to say the least knowing them. Turns out they wanted to throw Sallie a birthday party and even got a cake. Nate immediately said no because they didn't know what this would cause and he was worried about how it would affect you. He'd already refused to let you go in the basement with Sam and Colby. Eventually Sam and Colby talked him into doing it and letting you do it. "I'm questioning my life choices. I'm about to throw a birthday party for a demon child" Seth said cause you all to laugh. Nate had you sit on his lap so he could protect you if need. While singing happy birthday, you all hear a loud bang and all quickly run over to the stairs and see that once again the 8 ball it at the bottom but this time you all knew none of us did it so the only thing that could have done it was a spirit. While Sam, Colby and Seth were talking you ran out of the house being genuinely scared. Nate immediately followed you wanting to know what was wrong and if you were okay. Once Nate caught up to you he immediately wrapped his arms around you protectively while rubbing your back. "Why did you run out? Are you okay?" He asked. You could hear the worry in his voice. "the 8 ball coming down the stairs really scared me. I'm scared but I'm okay." He kissed the top of your head "let's head back to the house and finish up and we can go home okay?" You nod and walk back to find Sam, Colby and Seth coming towards you asking if you're okay which you tell them you are. They could tell differently by how protectively Nate was holding you but they didn't questions it. You all agreed to pack up and leave. Nate stayed by your side and wouldn't let you out of his sight. You found it comforting. Once you and Nate got home you both went to your shared bedroom and cuddles. You were still startled by what happened but felt better and safe in Nate arms and he could tell. "Thank you for protecting me" you told him. "You don't need to thank me love. I rather you be safe and okay then anything else".

And that it! Sorry if it was bad. I really liked the idea and could actually see Nate being protective at haunted places. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed, peace friends!