Targeted - Sam

Requested by bad_bish23

When talking: Y/n, colby, Amanda(A), Mackie(M), Sam

What the spirit box say will look like this.

Somehow Sam and Colby had convinced me to go with them to the Stanley Hotel and meet Amanda and Mackie there. One small problem I didn't exactly like doing investigations. Truly I only agree because Sam who I have a crush on promise to protect me if anything went wrong. Little did both of us know.

*time skip to the group being at the Stanley Hotel*

Once I got out of the car I looked at the building in front of me nervously. Something about this made me feel uncomfortable. Sam and Amanda realized this causing them to share a knowing look.

Sam and Colby had booked 2 rooms, both said to be the "most" haunted. I didn't fully believe this. Colby give me, Amanda, and Mackie the key cards to one room while keeping the other for him and Sam. Now it was time to start the investigation.

An agreement was made to start with Sam and Colby's room first. Once all of us were in the room Sam started getting equipment out of his bag while Colby was explaining what was going on to the camera. I jumped when I felt a light touch on my back, whipping around to see no one was there. The others realized something happened.

Yo, you good y/n?
*nodding* yeah just felt something touch my back.
Wait, something touched you? We haven't done anything yet. Amanda is there anything in here?
Not at the moment. Whatever touched y/n must have left immediately after y/n reacted. - (A)
I'm sure it was just a one time thing. It only happened to me and Sam once.
Okay...let's just get this over with.

Everyone nodded. Sam grabbed the emf and spirit box. Amanda stayed close to you just incase anything tried to touch you again. Sam turned on the emf and handed it to Colby while keeping the spirit box and turning it on.

Alright let's see if we can get anything. Amanda could you let us know if you see anything?
Yeah, of course. - (A)

*time skip to about 10 minutes later*

Nothing. The emf and spirit box did nothing. I stated to feel like someone or something was watches me. I leaned towards Amanda and whispers "Is there something in here? I feel like I'm being watched." Amanda looked around the room then whispered back "If there is, it's not allowing me to see it." That didn't do much to calm the feeling. Suddenly Mackie had an idea.

Guys I have an idea that might just give us something. - (M)
Okay, what it is?
Well, the only thing that has happened while we've been here is y/n getting touched. Maybe give them the emf or spirit box and see what happens. - (M)
I don't know, y/n are you okay with that? You know we won't force you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable.
I don't know, like I told Amanda I felt like something was watching me but she couldn't see anything in here.
It's worth a shot but Sam is right we won't force you.
Colby isn't wrong. It might just give us something and you might be able to figure out if what touched you is still here y/n. - (A)
Okay, I'll do it let's just make this quick

Sam handed me the spirit box. I looked at all of them. When Sam started talking "I'll start with the questions. Is whatever touched y/n still here?" Nothing. I decided to ask the same question "Is whatever touched me still here" Immediately we all heard a clear "Yes." I quickly turned around like I did earlier but again there was nothing there

Are you okay y/n?
I think so, I felt something touch me again.
Y/n I know this is going to either scare you or make the feeling you have worse but I think whatever is in here is targeting you. - (A)
Amanda not wrong. You've been touched twice and the spirit box only answered to you.
So what do we do or what do I do?
You're the only one that can do anything. The spirit won't answer to the rest of us.
Colby is right. It wants something from you, and you should ask so we can figure out what to do. - (A)
Okay, but we need to end this soon. I don't like this.

Everyone agreed. Just as I was about to ask what the spirit wanted I froze. I heard a whisper of "attach". Hearing this made me tear up. Sam saw and immediately came running over with Colby following.

Y/n! Are you okay? What happened? Why are you tearing up?
I-i heard a whispers
You did? What was said?
Guys back up a little. Give y/n some room so they don't panic
It said "attach"
That's it we're stopping. Whatever is in here can't attach to you.

The situation made Sam super protected and made a rare thing of Sam calling something off happened. After putting everything away it was agreed for me to stay with Sam and Colby just so I felt more safe, but it was more because Sam wouldn't let me go. We all agreed to just go to sleep and we'd leave tomorrow morning.

Final an updated! I will probably imma start working on the next request I have, so be ready for that. :)