Concussion - Nate

I'm in love with all the nate requests, because he's unrated. Anyways! This was requested by missnightshift. The prompt for this is "the reader gets a concussion and Nate takes care of them"

Imagine you get a concussion while exploring the abandoned warehouse with Sam, Colby, Nate and Alex. The second you fell(or hit your head) Nate quickly yet carefully carried you to the car and took you to the hospital. They took him that you had a minor concussion and would be okay. You just needed to take it easy and be careful. Nate took that seriously. When you guys got home he wouldn't let you do anything. He had you stay in bed and refused to let you move a muscle. If you needed anything you either had to call for him or text him telling him what you needed. Normally Nate is extremely protective but that always changed when you got hurt. Nate made you spend a week "taking it easy" and he only stopped because you convinced him that you were fine because you were.

Here are some of the conversations I feel would happen

You: 'goes to get up'
Nate: Nope, lay back down. You were told to take it easy. What do you need?

You: *walks downstairs to get food*
Nate: what are you doing up? You're supposed to be in bed
You: Nate I'm fine. I been almost a week.
Nate: I know but I rather be safe then sorry.

Sorry for this being short, but I hope you enjoyed it. :)