Chapter 2: Enemies Infiltrated

(Toad Skywalker is seen enjoying the breeze while listening to a good music.)

Toad: Never thought I could have a good time in this academy.

(Meanwhile, Teams JNPR, CFVY and CRDL are seen in front of the Academy.)

Jaune: So this is New York Academy

Ren: It is actually

Ren: It is actually... brilliant.

Fox: Hey, we didn't come for a tour

Fox: Hey, we didn't come for a tour. We came to capture Kamen Rider Kabuto.

Cardin: (glares) You took the words outta my mouth, freak.

Jaune: And if I remember, we didn't come here to fight among ourselves either.

Cardin: SHUT UP, JAUNEY BOY!

Jaune: Geez. You really lose your temper, don't you?

(Then Wonder Woman (Injustice Universe) comes in.)

W

W. Woman (I): Are you guys gonna proceed or you'll keep arguing?

Cardin: (sighs) Alright, alright.

(Then they enter at the Academy.)

W. Woman (I): Time for phase two.

(During the combat class, Coco, Nora, Pyrrha and Velvet couldn't stop themselves from looking at Toad, who is seen kissing Janice. They couldn't stop their jealousy, and then the alternate Diana decides to speak.)

I. Diana: Toad Skywalker will be fighting the transfer students Coco Adel, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Velvet Scarlatina.

Anna: Wait, by himself?

Peter: This is not fair.

Toad: I accept the challenge.

(The other students get shocked.)

Russel: This guy is brave.

Cardin: And crazy.

Jaune: I just hope he doesn't pay dearly.

Cardin: Then lose the hopes, Jauney boy. Because it's four girls with semblances against one seemingly powerless guy.

(Then they go to the area.)

Toad: You've got some nerve to come here.

Coco: We're here to capture Kamen Rider Kabuto.

Toad: (smirks) Then you're looking at him. (draws his zecter) Henshin!

Driver: Kamen Rider Kabuto!

(Then the four get shocked while Cardin simply smirks.)

Cardin: So... HE is the Kamen Rider.

Dove: We found him.

(Then Kamen Rider Kabuto changes to his Rider Form.)

Driver: Cast Off! Change Beetle!

Kabuto: Now, it's showtime.

(Then the four girls prepare to fight, but then Kamen Rider Kabuto uses the Clock Up command, and travels at near-light speeds, attacking them all.)

Kabuto: How do you like it?

Nora: How can you be this fast? I don't understand.

Kabuto: Of course you don't. People like you just use 10% of the brain. As for me, I know exactly when I need to attack as fast as possible or not.

Velvet: Are you saying that you're smarter than us?

Kabuto: Precisely.

Jaune: Did you see what I see?

Ren: It was all so fast...

Cardin: Is this his power?

(Back to the fight, Kamen Rider Kabuto is seen crossing his arms while looking at the four girls.)

Kabuto: To think I used to love you...

Pyrrha: Toad, listen. We're sorry for rejecting you. If you want, we'll give you a chance with us.

(Then Kamen Rider Kabuto starts chuckling until he bursts out laughing)

Kabuto: Do you expect me to forgive you? Don't make me laugh. I already found girls who accepted me for who I am.

Pyrrha: Then I apologize in advance for this.

Coco: Okay, Velvet. It's your turn.

(Then Velvet uses her semblance, and with her camera, she copies Toad's Kamen Rider Kabuto Armor.)

Kabuto: Copying people's powers and weapons? Not a smart move, you know.

Velvet: Sorry, Toad, but we WILL get you back!

(Then both use the Clock Up command, and they clash on each attack.)

Nora: I hope I don't hit Velvet.

(Then Nora draws her Magnihild and changes it to a grenade launcher. She shoots a grenade close to Toad, and then Velvet backs off.)

Kabuto: Giving up already? (sees the grenade) Son of a...

(Unfortunately the grenade explodes, hitting Toad, and then Coco draws her minigun and shoots Toad while Pyrrha uses her semblance, causing Toad's Zecter to malfunction, and then he falls down.)

Toad: (weakly) Impossible...

Jaune: Did they win?

Ren: I guess so...

(Toad is seen unconscious in the floor as Pyrrha approaches him and starts speaking in an apologetic way.)

Pyrrha: I'm sorry, Toad. But you left us no choice.

(Then the four girls prepare to grab Toad, but then a smoke pellet is thrown, unleashing a smokescreen, causing them to cough as a familiar figure takes Toad away.)

(One minute later in the Batmobile.)

I. Batman: Good thing I was smart enough to arrive in time.

(To be continued)