Chapter 4: Kamen Rider Kabuto vs Injustice Superman

(Kamen Rider Kabuto arrives at New York Academy and sees the students fighting against Teams JNPR, CFVY and CRDL.)

Thebee: Look at that?

Kabuto: I guess we'll have to teach them a lesson!

(Then both Kamen Riders execute the clock up command, and quickly knock the three teams out. But then Kamen Rider Kabuto is tackled by a man with a red cape and an S on his chest, and then punched into the streets.)

????: It turns out they failed me

Kabuto: So you're the other Superman. Never thought you would be so... evil...

Superman (I): I'm just trying to eliminate potential threats to the world.

Kabuto: And you consider those who oppose you as threats? Between you and the Union, I don't know who's worse.

Superman (I): Disobedient children must be punished!

Kabuto: Children? You're no God to take decisions about anyone's fate!

Superman (I): The decision is mine! It became mine once I was turned into a weapon of mass destruction!

Kabuto: You became a weapon of mass destruction yourself!

Superman (I): Enough, I'll kill you, and then the other students of this academy. And with the Union backing up my plans, I will finally pacify this world.

Kabuto: Taking the people's freedom? Like I would let this be.

(Then they charge at each other, and fight evenly matched.)

Superman (I): Your mother made a mistake giving birth to a weakling like you!

Kabuto: At least, she didn't go around killing innocent people or her friends like you did.

Superman (I): This is...

Kabuto: Your Batman told me everything. The Joker, Metropolis, the Regime... everything!

Superman (I): Bruce... why does he always...

Kabuto: He also told me about some of your victims, and what you did to them. You even killed a child. How can you consider yourself a hero after all you did!

Superman (I): SHUT UP!

Kabuto: Your actions make both the Union and the Regime so alike. You both claim to be fighting for piece, but all you do is more and more war. And I bet if our Lois Lane was here, she wouldn't agree with your methods of "protection"!

(In this moment, Superman loses his sanity, and punches Kamen Rider Kabuto hard and he collides with a car.)

Superman: Everybody will eventually agree with my methods, because I'm the most powerful being and the world's sole protector!

(Then Kamen Rider Thebee starts attacking Injustice Superman while Kamen Rider Kabuto gets up.)

Kabuto: Hyper Cast Off!

Zecter: Hyper Cast Off! Change Hyper Beetle!

(Then Kamen Rider Kabuto changes to his Hyper Form, and then he executes the Hyper Clock Up command, and then he attacks Injustice Superman as well. The combined attacks of the Kamen Riders overwhelm the tyrant of steel, causing him to fall on his knees.)

Kabuto: Ready?

Thebee: Let's put an end on this!

(Then they flip their zecters.)

Zecter 1: 1, 2, 3! Rider Kick!

Zecter 2: Rider Sting!

(Kamen Rider Thebee pierces through Injustice Superman with stinger on the TheBee Zecter, and Kamen Rider Kabuto finishes him with a flying kick.)

(Some minutes later, Injustice Wonder Woman is seen being taken away by Injustice Batman while Injustice Harley Quinn kisses Toad's cheek, and then Rogue comes in.)

Rogue: Come on, you call that a kiss?

(Then without a warning, Rogue kisses Toad in the lips.)

Rogue: Oops. Sorry, sugar. (giggles)

Tokuro: It looks like Toad is lucky, huh?

Tsuyu: Ribbit. Yeah.

(Chapter 4 Ends)