Chapter 8: New MetsubouJinrai.net Reborn

(Some days ago at Union Academy, all students are seen gathered in the auditorium as the Headmasters come to the stage.)

Ozpin: Attention all students, we have called you here for a grave reason.

Sirzechs: Hours after Teams CFVY, JNPR and CRDL got arrested, we found out that another student named Sento Aizawa has mysteriously disappeared.

Ironwood: This takes us to a conclusion... a conclusion that there are spies among us.

Hanzo: And that's not all. Our Pro Heroes Eraserhead and Ms. Joke had decided to retire from their careers.

Nezu: (in mind) Whenever you are, Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Fukukado. Please, be safe.

Glynda: The question is... who is the traitor?

????: Aren't you supposed to mean... who ARE the traitors?

(Everyone turns to Izuku, Shoto, Ochako and Momo.)

All Might: Do you know who are the traitors, young Midoriya?

Yuga: (in mind) Damn, I'm doomed!

(Izuku gets silent, and so do Momo, Shoto and Ochako.)

Endeavor: (stern) ANSWER ME, SON! WHO ARE THE TRAITORS?

(Shoto smirks as he approaches his father and activates his quirk, and then he stabs Endeavor in the gut.)

Shoto: You're lucky I haven't gone for the head... (glares) Enji!

Bakugo: (angry) WHAT THE HELL IS THE MEANING OF- Ack!

(Before Bakugo could finish his sentence, he feels a punch through his chest, and turns to see Izuku who is also smirking deviously.)

Izuku: Of all days Karma could choose to bite you in the ass...

Bakugo: (weakly) Deku...

Mina: (shocked) Are you and Shoto the traitors, Deku? Tell me that's not true.

Izuku: Unfortunately for you, Mina... it is! And we're not the only ones!

(Everyone gets confused until they see Momo beheading Eijiro and Ochako slamming some rocks on Iida's legs.)

Ochako: (glares) I should have suggested Izuku to let you die at the hands of Stain back then.

Momo: (smirks) That's right. WE are the traitors as well!

(Then the four gather together and Shoto smirks.)

Shoto: Ciao!

(Shoto unleashes a powerful fire wave which cripples most of the Union Students. And some seconds later, they somehow manage to disappear.)

(Back to Present)

(Izuku, Shoto, Ochako and Momo are seen in New York as they changed their appearances and identities. Izuku is now known as Metsu Hiden, Shoto is now Nakroth Fuwa, Ochako changed her name to Jeanne Yaiba, and Momo has changed to Ikazuchi Amatsu.)

)