Chapter 5: The Harem Starts/Jaune's Redemption

(After Kamen Rider Kabuto defeated Injustice Superman, Jaune explains everything the Union Headmasters ordered them to do, and the officers decide to escort him to a separate police van, and then he smiles at Tsuyu and Tokuro, who give him a military salute. As he is taken away, he smiles, feeling he finally did the right thing.)

(Meanwhile Toad is seen sharing a romantic kiss with Injustice Harley Quinn while Injustice Batman and his fellow insurgents escort the Regime members back to the Injustice universe.)

(Three weeks later, Jaune takes a decision to leave Union Academy and enrolls at New York Academy, forming a team along with Damian Wayne, Peter Parker and Robert Louis Drake. Meanwhile, Toad is seen at the cafeteria with Janice, Anna and Harleen.)

Toad: So? What do you want to talk?

Janice: Well, Anna, Harleen and I had a talk, and I found out that they loved you as well.

Toad: And?

Janice: I have decided that we three are going to share you.

Toad: Well, I don't see a problem. But you're going to be the alpha. You're my girlfriend after all.

Janice: Ow, thank you, Toad.

Toad: Well, I guess I finally got over the rejection from those four Union Students.

Harleen: You mean the bunny bitch, that fashionista whore, the redhead brute and that talkative moron?

Anna: Wow, Harleen, you have quite a mouth, huh?

Harleen: I'm just being sincere...

(Then Jaune comes in.)

Toad: Hey Jaune, what's up?

Jaune: Well... aside that I left that sad excuse of an academy... we have a big problem.

Janice: If it's about those four bitches, no need to worry. Toad has us now.

(Unfortunately Pyrrha, Nora, Coco and Velvet come in.)

Pyrrha: We won't accept this!

Velvet: Exactly! We won't give up on you so easily, Toad!

Nora: Yeah! I don't know what we were thinking when we rejected you...

Damian: Well, you had a chance and you blew it.

Janice: I had a crush on Toad ever since we've met, and I didn't care if he was a hero and I was a villain.

Pyrrha: We've made a mistake, okay? Everyone makes mistakes!

Jaune: Mistakes? Hmph! The only mistake I've made was playing part in that insanity Ozpin send me to. I would rather be bullied and beaten to death than making that mistake. That's why I explained his plan in details to the police!

Peter: I made a mistake as well, and it cost me my uncle... that's why I guard the words he said about power: "With great power, comes great responsibility."

Toad: It's true that we make mistakes, but some of us learn with them. This is what strengthened my new resolve to become I hero I seek to be.

Anna: Remember that you have us, sugar.

Toad: And also, Pyrrha, Nora, Coco and Velvet, I think you were trying too hard to win my affections.

Pyrrha: So, does that mean you accept our feelings?

Toad: I have to think about it. Give me some time to think it over.

Damian: Well, I can't blame you for needing space, right?

(Chapter Ends)