The mistery girl

The first thing I had when I woke up was a headage. But like intense headage. Like it was about to explode. The second thing, when I opened my eyes I saw my vision was blury. Soon it started to form and the first thing I see was a mirrow of myself. I yelleped and craweld away from the mirrow. Instead of walls it was mirrows everywhere.

I bumped into someone and looked up. I saw a face of a guy looking down at me. He was kneeling before me and bent over to have a better look on me. He had a slender built body, light golden-complexion, curly, dark auburn hair, hazel eyes, and freckels across his nose and cheeks. He wears a white- longsleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Dark jeans and a yellow ruana. He had chameleon motifs on his clothes, on his collar, ruana and sandals.

He had a worried expression but also something mixed with panic. He had this expression of I have no idea what just happend and I have no idea what to do. He just looked at me like he just saw a ghost.
"Hey, are you okay siniorita?" I heard a soft soothing voice.
The third thing was I could not remember anything and where the heck am I?
"What happend? Who are you?" I asked sitting up.
Our faces where to close because of my action. He was bending over me looking at me with a concerned expression. I blushed when I noticed how close we were. He blushed too and his eyes whidend. He pulled back a little but didin't stood up. He still was looking at me. In a normal situation this might have seemed threatening if someone bends over your comfert space. But A: I was unconsious. And B: I might have been dead so I don't blame his concern. Infact, I am happy he found me.

I looked at him. He was very cute.
"Who are you?" I asked once again.
The boy seemed back to his sences when I asked the question.
"Right, my bad, I am Camilo. Who are you?" He asked looking at me suspicious.
"Y/n, L/n." I said still not moving from the ground.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"Like what?" He asked with a nervous chuckel.
"Like I have done something wrong."
"No you haven't done anything wrong." He said but he was looking at the door nervous.
"What happend? Why can't I remember anything and..." I was cut off by Camilo.
"You appeard threw my Magic door and I have no idea why okay?" He said.
I stared at him and laughed.
"Magic door? Yeah sure." I said.
Camilo rolled his eyes.
"Ah this Magic newbey." He mumbeld.
"Excuse me?" I asked.
He then shapeshifted into me. I saw myself and almost wanted to scream. He knew so he quickly coverd my mouth.
"Please don't panic. Otherwise everyone of my family will hear it. Well maby someone already heard it." He said turning back to himself and looking suspicious at the door. Like he was expecting his family to run into the door every moment.
We were once again very close. I don't understand this attraction and he seemed not to mind at all the chemestry we had. Snap out of it we just met!

I pulled away his hand and stood up. He was surprized.
"I want answers what happend now!" I said.
"Do you remember what happend to you?" He asked carefull.
I was silent for a moment trying to remember how I got transported here.
I shook my head.
"I-I don't remember anything."
"See that is the thing, I don't know. You where just here at the door unconcious and say you don't remember anything? Thats alot of trouble for us." He said.
"Trouble for us?" I asked.
"Yeah if you had some memory it could help." He said standing up.
"Hey! I can't do anything about it that I lost my memory!"
"That is why we need to find it back as fast as we can. To figure out what happen to you and how you got here." He said.

He walked a few cirkels around me. Observing me up and down with a smirk. Little sparkels in his eyes that betrayed, he enjoyed teasing me. I was fully aware of that.
"What?" I asked annoyed.
Not really feeling tensed around this situation. Rather having this gut feeling that I could somehow trust this guy.
He chuckeld and did his armes around my shoulder.
"I guess you have no choice then to meet mí familia. Don't worry they are going to love you." He said.
"Wait you speak spanish."
"Yes. You have heard that very well."
"I need to stay here?"
"Well I witnessed you here. Where else would someone believe your crazy story huh? Maby Bruno can help."
"Who is Bruno?" I asked.
Camilo only grinnes at my question and doesent answer it.
"Come on, I need to convince my family to let you stay here."
"You say like it's a chore."
"Well I honesty don't mind. You are saying that to yourself." He said playfully and casualy walks to the door.