Bruno

Camilo's pove
Camilo opened the door and saw.... nothing. The room was empty. Her window was open. Y/n might have sneaked out. Camilo looked out the window with a concerned look. She escaped because she was afraid of Alma's reaction.
"Where is Y/n?" Antonio asked walking in the room.
"She escaped and climbed down the window."
"I hope she is okay." Antonio said.
He looked worried.
Camilo walked over Antonio and he ruffeld his hair.
"Me too. But she is going to be fine. Lets go to mami." Camilo said.

Your pove
The energy was too much for me and I already dicided to be the first one to be in Bruno's room. I went threw the painting without being caught. Everyone was to busy arguing.

Bruno might be the only one who might help me with this mess. I didin't dared to stay in Mirabels room. Afraid Alma might spot me. Or worse, set me out the house because I am a threat. I left the windows open to let it seem I escaped and was on the run. I sneaked inside the room. I knew this place inside and out.

When I walked threw the dark hall I heard Camilo talking sofly to his mother.
I stopped seeing some golden light shining threw a crack. I looked threw the crack in the wall.

"Deep breath in and deep breath out." Camilo said soothing. Soon a man walked passed me with a shard in his hand. He pushed me to the wall then Mirabel stumbeld on the wall too.

Mirabel was to focused on the man running away then seeing me standing there.
"Stop!" Mirabel said.
The man with the hood jumped over a crack on the floor. I stopped after Mirabel and knew what was going to happen.

Mirabel jumped and almost made it but she fell.
"Help!" She said.
"Mirabel!" I said concerned. Even though I knew she would be saved I was really concerned.

"Y/n?" She asked confused.
"How did you get in here?"
"I discoverd a break in the wall. Soo... and escaping Alma." I said sheepeshly.
"Wait help!" Mirabel said.
I jumped over the crack and wanted to help.

Mirabel grabbed my hand and I tried to pull her up. The cracks under me were appearing and I fell with Mirabel. We both screamed. Mirabel still holding me under her.
"Help!" I screamed.
"I can't hold it!" Mirabel said in panic looking down at me.
Before she fell she was caught.

The man with the hood has saved us.
"Your hands are very sweaty." He said.
The cracks appeard under him and I could just in time catch him. He smiled at me and a rat appeard under his ruana. I yelled and accedently let him go.
"No!" Me and Mirabel said.

Then the man stands up under us. We both realized it was not a deep fall. I soon let go of Mirabel and landed next to the man Bruno.
"Hi uhm." I said somehow nervous around him.
"I am Y/n." I said.
He just looked innocent at me.
"Bruno." He said shaking my hand.

"I knew you would come!" He smiled bright.
He climbed up and helped first Mirabel then me.
I was confused he was glad to see me.
"I have so many questions!" I said.
"You sure have. Bye!" Bruno said walking away from us.
"Wait! No. Hold on!" Mirabel said. Both running after him.

"Wait wait! Why did you take the vision?" Mirabel asked.
"Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock wood." Bruno said.
"What does it mean? Is it why Y/n is here? Is it why you came back or..."
"Tío Bruno?"
"Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock on wood. You and Y/n never were supposed to see that vision. No one was." Bruno said.
"But..." Mirabel asked.
"A little salt." Bruno said throwing some salt at Mirabels face.
"But..." I said.
"Sugar?" He asked throuwing sugar at my face.

Mirabel soon noticed the cracks.
"Wait. Have you been in here patching the cracks?" She asked.
"Oh that? No, no, no I'm too scared to go near those things. All the patching is done by Hernando."
"Who is Hernando?"
"I'm Hernando and I'm scared of nothing!" Bruno said with a hood over his head. "It's actually me. I used to say my real gift is "acting". I'm Jorge. I make the spackle." He said with a can over his head.
I laughed.

"How long have you been back here?" Mirabel asked.
Bruno showed us his secret room in the hall.
"You never left."
"Well, I left my tower, wich was, you know, a lot of stairs...and here, kitchen adjacent." He said with arepa in his hand.
I smiled seeing were Camilo had his love of food from.
"Plus! Free entertainment!" He said grabbing a rat and placing it on a small theater infront of his chair.
"So what do you want? Do you want sports? Game shows? Telenovelas? Their love could never be." He said.
I thought of Camilo when he said their love could never be and I shifted uncomfterbel with my feet.

"I don't understand." Said Mirabel.
"Well because she's his aint and she has amnesia. So she cant remember that she's his aunt." Bruno explained.
Not really an answer for Mirabel but he thought she meant the story.
"It's like a very forbidden kind of ..."
"I don't understand why you left, but didint leave."
"Oh, well because, the mountains around Encanto are pretty tall. And, like I said, free food and everything. Yeah you guys love free food dont ya?" He said giving the rats some food. "Always hungry. Never satisfied."

"My gift wasent helping the family... But, I love my family, you know? I just don't know how to... Well anyway I think you should go, because.... I don't really have a good reason, but, if I did, Youd be like 'I should go' because thats a good reason." Bruno said.

"Why were we in your vision?" Mirabel asked.
"Tío Bruno? I just want to make the family proud of me and help Y/n. Just once. But if I should stop... If we are hurting my family... Just tell me."

"I cant tell you... Because I don't know." Bruno answerd.
"I had this vision the might that you didint get your gift. Abuela worried about the magic. So she begged me to look into the future. See what it meant. And I saw the magic in danger. Our house breaking. And then, then I saw you! With this mistery girl next to you. But the vision was different. It would change. And there was no answer. No clear fate. Like your future was undicided. But I knew what it was going to look. I knew what everyone would think... Because I'm Bruno and everyone always assumes the worst, so.... "

"You left to protect me? To protect us?" Mirabel asked.
"I don't know wich way it will go... But my guess.... The family, the encanto, the fate of the miracle itself. Well it's all gonna come down to both of you." Bruno said.
"Or maby I'm wrong! You know it's a mistery. That's why this vision is bleh. Look if I could help anymore, I would, but ehm thats all I know." He said leading me and Mirabel outside his room.
"Good luck. I wish I could've seen more." Bruno said.
He closed the door.
"He COULD." I said shaking my head.
"Yeah..." Mirabel said.