Sorry for everything

Mirabels pove
Mirabel had the candle in her hands and fell next to Y/n. The house was falling and Casita saved Mirabel and Y/n by building a shelter for them fast.
The candle burned out when Y/n did her last breath.
"No...." Mirabel said.
Tears streaming down her face.

Casita moved the door a few times as a goodbye before falling on the ground lifeless.
"Mirabel!" Julieta said and gasped when she saw Y/n's body.
"Oh no were to late." She gasped with tears in her eyes.
"Mirabel are you hurt?"
Mirabel could only stare at the lifeless body of Y/n infront of her.
"Julieta come quick! Julieta!"
"Don't move. I'll be right back." Said Julieta.

"How did this happen?" Alma asked.
"Here let me help you." Said Dolores to Alma.
Mirabel quickly crawls towards Y/n and tries to hear if she has a heartbeat.
She heard nothing.
"Y/n!" Said Camilo running up to them.
He saw Mirabel holding her.
"Were to late Camilo." Said Mirabel.
"What? No. Julieta can help her and..."
"Were too late! She is dead!" Said Mirabel crying. "She is dead because of me!"

"No Mirabel..." Said Camilo while he took Y/n in his armes.
He gently did her hair away from her face.
Mirabel could not look any longer at her cousin holding a dead body.
"It's all my fault... It's all my fault..." Said Mirabel and ran away.
"Mirabel!" Said Camilo.

Camilo's pove
"Mirabel!" Camilo yelled.
Mirabel disapeard.
He sighed and looked at Y/n.
"Y/n mi amore please wake up. I can't live without you. Please." He said crying.
Alma walked towards him and wanted to touch him.
"Don't you fucking touch me!" Said Camilo angry.
"Are you happy that she is gone just like you said she would?!"
"Camilo I never wished her to be dead.... I never wanted you to be unhappy I... I am so sorry you lost her."
"Do you really?" He said angry.
He holds Y/n more protectively up to his chest and hugs her.
"She is dead because of YOU."
Alma gasped and looked at him with sadness in her eyes. Also Alma walked away.

"I am so sorry Camilo. I never should have been mean to her... I tried to save her. I really tried." Said Isabela sitting next to him.
Isabela cried.
"It's alright. You were unhappy and Y/n understands."
"She is dead Camilo." Said Isabela.
Camilo closed his eyes and firmly ceeps holding on to     Y/n.
"She will live. She must." He said while gently laying her down.
Isabela hugged Camilo and he cries.
"She must live...... I promised. I promised to help her and I failed."
Isabela hugged him tighter and he hugs her back.

Isabela leaves Camilo alone with Y/n.
"Y/n please..... I am so sorry. I wished I could have helped you with getting you safe back home. I wished I could have saved your life..."
He gently bends over Y/n and kissed her cold lips gently.
He cried softly and stayed like that with her. The family gatherd around him for a moment. Some of them edventually dicided to search for Mirabel but Camilo stayed.

Mirabels pove
Mirabel left the family walking in the woods. She was crying near the river.
Alma found her.
"Mirabel." Said Alma.
"I'm sorry. I didin't want to hurt us.... because of me Y/n is dead...." She cried.
"No it's not your fault that she died. But... I regret that I treated her like that I admit. She does make Camilo more happy and it changed him good. She was brave and noble and tried to save our home with you. I underastimated her and I am so sorry about that. I wished I could turn the time and fix the way I treated her. The Einar people would not be proud of me how I treated the last born child from there blood line and I... I waisted it. I was to filled with jelousy what they both had reminding me what I had with...." Alma shook her head. "I was selfish and mean. I feel so guilty for her death because she was my responsibility. It was my fault Mirabel not yours."
"I just wanted.... to be something I'm not." She cried again.
Alma sat next to her sad.
"I've never been able to come back here. This river is were we were given our miracle."
"Were abuelo Pedro...."
"I thought we would have a different life. I thought I would be a different woman. I met your abuelo during a feasts with candles and lights. He was so kind to me and wanted to get to know me better. We talked the intire night. Edventually we were inseperble and we were married. I was then having the wonder that I was given three babies. We were so happy together with our little home. Until one night our city was being attacked by soldiers. They burned houses from our village and we were forced to leave our house, our country. Pedro and me left the village with our people. We leaded them somewhere safe. We crossed this river and the soldiers came running after us with there horses. We run together and Pedro looked behind. He kissed the babies and me goodbye while I was holding the candle. He looked at me one last time and stood brave infront of the soldiers. He was sacreficing himself for us.
They killed him without mercy and when I was hopeless the candle started to be alive. The light was bright and it started to take form. The magic created walls to protect us from the soldiers. It created Encanto. I was alone with the three triplets. They were sleeping peacefully. It was only then that I dicided to do the best I can for this second chance. To have the perfect family Pedro never could have seen. I wanted to make him proud. I was given a miracle. A second chance. And I was so afraid to lose it.... That I lost sight of who our miracle was for. And I am so sorry. You never hurt our family Mirabel. You never let it happen to let Y/n die. We are broken. Because of me and we lost the second miracle
Y/n.... because of me. Because I was to selfish."

Two yellow butterflies landed on a grass by the river.
"Abuela. I can finally see. You lost your home. Lost everything. You sufferd so much... all alone. So it would never happen again. We were saved because of you. We were given a miracle because of you. We are a family because of you. And nothing could ever be broken that we can fix together. Y/n did a noble thing to make Camilo happy and help us with saving the miracle. She sacreficed herself like Pedro."
"She is part of us too." Said Alma. "I just hope I could say that to her once more... I asked my Pedro for help. Mirabel he sent me you and Y/n."
They smiled and hugged eachother.
Thousands of yellow butterflies were flying around them with the golden sunlight.
They all flew away to Encanto.