Just dance

Your pove
The first visitors came and I started to get nervous. I was not feeling intens emotions yet from everyone. Mostly happiness and joy. I noticed that I panic when I feel intense deep, negative emotions. Those probably drained me the most because there so heavy. I nervously played with my hair when the first visitors arrived.
Camilo noticed and stood close beside me.
"Remember what I told you, just be you. Be kind. I'm sure you can do that and let me do all the inviting okay?" He whisperd in my ear.
I shiverd.
"So I should just stand here and watch you doing all the work?"
"No, you greet them and let them know who you are if there curious. It's gonna be fine. Don't worry. These people are amazing." He said.

Time flies when I helped Camilo with inviting the guests and make them feel welcome. With my Empathy power, it was acctually easy to do the task. That's why Alma thought my power would be handy with Camilo's natural extroverted character.
"Y/n dear, could you help me with the food?" Julietta asked with a gentle smile.
I looked at Camilo who was busy with inviting the guests.
"Sure. I need to tell Camilo first."
Julieta nods.
"Thank you dear, I will be in the kitchen." She said and walked away.
I slowly walked to Camilo.
"I need to help Julietta with the food."
Camilo looked at me and smiled.
"You don't need my aprove to help my family. They like you." Camilo said. "I'll be fine. You did a good job."
"Thanks." I said and left Camilo behind.
I walked in the kitchen.
"You needed help Julietta?" I asked.
"Yes here some plates for the tabel and the food. I thought you wanted a break from all the attention you've got the last two days."
"Thank you Julietta."
"And Y/n?" She asked right before I left with the plates and food.
"Yes?"
"Your a really nice person. I am glad your friends with Mirabel and Camilo already. Since your here, we notice they are so much happier. Thank you."
She really thinks I make Mirabel happier? I hope so.
"Your welcome. They are good people. You all are." I said what made Julietta smile even more.
I smiled back and left.

The time of Antonio's ceremony. The house was filled with guests. People from the intire town from Encanto.
I stood at a far distance from the family. I didin't wanted to ruin there precious moment. Camilo's eyes were searching threw the public, spotting me. He whisperd something to Julietta. She nods and I saw him blending in with the crowd. Where is he?
I was searching threw the crowd for Camilo but still stayed on my spot.
"Y/n what are you doing here alone? Come with us." Camilo said grabbing my hand.
It wasent really a choice.
Camilo dragged me threw the crowd to his family.
"Y/n no need to hide from us dear, your part with us now." Julietta said and smiled warm at me.
Camilo lets go of my hand and smiled.
"Thanks." I said blushing and smiled back at her.
Antonio later walks with Mirabel on the stairs. Once he grabbed his door animals appeard to him.
"Uhu, uhu, I understand you!" He said to the tookan.

Soon we celebrated his gift in his big room that was a fricking forest.
His room was one my favourites.
The music started to play and for now I had no issues with the emotions and music from everybody. I only felt positive vibes.
Camilo came to me once again when I was standing at the food table.
"What? Why are you following me?" I said annoyed eating Julietas delisious repas.
"It's my responsibility to check on you." He answerd. "You don't have to feel responsibel." I said.
"But I AM responsibel and I want to. Let me be usefull for once." Camilo said.
"Camilo, You've already done so much for me. Thank you." I said.
We could only look at eachother for a moment.
He then smiled brightly.
"How is your super sences and Empathy doing right now?" He asked.
Concerned about the pressure from the party.
"For now I only feel positive." I said.
"Good. Lets dance." He said handing me his hand.
I looked at him in disbelieve.
"Why?"
"Because why not? You should loosen up a little. Let go of the tence feeling you have. Come on try to have a little bit fun Y/n." He said.
He grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.
I heard the music playing
No mind by Milkblood. I tapped with my foot on the floor. Vibing a little with the music.
"Just go loose." He said dancing.
I laughed and shook my head.
"I can't dance."
"Well do you think I can?" He asked and twireld.
"You sure have talent for it." I said.
He smirked from the compliment.
"Yey Y/n Come dance! You've seen my awesome gift?" Antonio said showing some moves.
Camilo laughes.
"Ey, see even my brother dances. Reason to celebrate."
I just stood there uncomfterbel.
"Come on Y/n if I haven't learned one thing in life, is that you gotta have some fun. Even when times are tough and choatic. You gotta be the life of the party and enjoy the journey. Worth the shot to try right?" He asked with excitement in his eyes.
I laughed when he twirles me.
"Alright, alright!" I said laughing and started to dance elegant. Swinging with my hips.
Camilo could only stare at my moves.
"She's got the moves." Antonio whisperd.

"What do you mean you can't dance?!" Camilo asked in disbelieve what made me laugh more.
"Just go with the flow." I answerd.
"That's my girl." He said smiling and danced with me close.
I didin't mind how close we were.
Later we joined with Antonio. All three grabbing eachothers hands and making a cirkel. All dancing at one side having fun. I laughed with them and enjoyed it.
I swayed in Camilo's armes. He twirling me back at him and my back against his body. Both moving with the music. He twirles me again and I got loose from his grip. I came back to him and our faces were inches from eachother.
"Camilo.." I said looking at his mouth.
He looked at my mouth and then looked at my eyes. He wanted to kiss me almost.
Until I senced the danger in the house from Casita. I emidiatly let go of him in a reflex.
"Y/n whats wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He asked starting to feel insecure.
I looked at the door feeling Mirabels worry.
Without explenation I ran away to the door leaving Camilo very confused.

Camilo's pove
Was it too soon? Was it too fast? Oh Camilo you stupid idiota! He thought to himself smacking himself on his forehead.
He felt like someone was watching him and sharply turned.
Camilo looked at his sister Dolores. She was standing on the side of the party. With armes crossed she looked at him with a disaproving face. She shook her head as if she could loud and clear tell him without words, I told you so.