Have another vison!

Your pove
"Good luck I wish I could have seen more."
"He could." I said shaking my head.
"Yeah! You are a genius Y/n!" Mirabel said.
"I....am?" I asked confused.
Mirabel kicked open Bruno's door making Bruno yell in surprize.

"You wish you could have seen more, so SEE more! Have another vision!" Mirabel said.
Bruno stumbeld backwards.
"No, no. See I don't do visions anymore..."
"But you could." I said.
"But I won't." Said Bruno trying to get away from us.
"You can't say the weight of the world is on our shoulders. The end. If our fate's up to me, me says have another vision."
Bruno fell on the ground.
"Maby it'll show us what to do." Mirabel said.

"Look, even if I wanted to, wich I don't, you both wrecked my vision cave. Wich is a problem, cause I need a big open space." Bruno said.
"We'll find one." Said Mirabel.
"Where?"

"Use my room." Someone said.
Three of us looked at Antonio with his animals.
"The rats told me everything. Don't eat those." Antonio said to the jaguar that almost ate the rats.
A Racoon climbed up my shoulder and I giggeld.

"Our family needs help, and you need to get out of here." Mirabel said.
"Me too." I said looking at Bruno. "I just wish you could help me out with.... knowing if there is a possible way out?"
Bruno, Antonio and Mirabel looked at me with empathy.

"I just.... there must be a way out right? If I can get in then I can get out."
Bruno shakes his head sad.
"For your case it doesen't work like that. Your destined to be here." Bruno answerd.
Mirabel did a suportive hand on my shoulder.
"What does that mean?" I asked confused.
"I don't know." Bruno said.
"I... I can never go back?" I asked fighting the tears in my eyes.
"I don't know. But the possibility is there." Bruno answerd. "I am sorry Y/n."
"More reason for you to have another vision for me too." I said staying firm.
Bruno sighed.
"Just know Y/n, there is a big chance that you might be stuck here. Sorry." He said.
"I still have hope that there is a chance. Please Bruno." I said pleading.
"Okay fine!" Bruno said.
I squeled and hugged Bruno.
He hugged me back.
"Thank you. Even though there is a chance I am stuck here, you gave me a chance to try." I said smiling.

We were in Antonio's room.
"We might wanna hurry." Said Mirabel.
Bruno was busy making a cirkel with salt.
"You can't hurry the future." Said Bruno laughing.
He stopped when an animal refused to move. He respectfully went around the animal.
"What if I show both of you something worse? If I see something you don't like, you're gonna be all 'Bruno makes bad things happen. Oh he's creepy and his vision killed my goldfish."
"I don't think you make bad things happen." Mirabel said.
I nod and smiled at Bruno.
"Sometimes family wierdos just get a bad rap. You can do this."
Antonio gave Bruno his plushy jaguar.
"For the nerves." He said.

Bruno inhailed deeply.
"I can do this. I can do this. I can do this."
He throws away some salt and lightens the fire.
The space around us got heavy, dark and cold.
I shiverd but had faith in Bruno.

"You might wanna hang on." He said to Mirabel and me. We gave eachothers hands. I was holding Mirabels hand and Bruno's. We made a cirkel. The sand around is cirkels above and green light was in it. It started to form in a protection bowl around us. The new thing was me transported threw the door of Camilo's room. Then the house breaking and Mirabel standing in the middel with me next to her.
"It's just the same thing! I gotta stop!" Said Bruno frustraited.
"No!" I said.
"I need to know wich way it goes. There's gotta be an answer!" Mirabel said.
"Something were not seeing."
"Your looking at the same thing that I am. If there was something else..."
"There!" Said Mirabel.
"Two butterflies." I gasped.
"Butterfly! Follow the butterflies!" Bruno said.

Mirabel touched the sand and we saw a butterfly landing on the grass.
"It's all out of order! It's the candle! The candle's getting brighter!" Said Bruno.
"I think you...." Then we saw me standing next to Mirabel both facing the candle.
"I think you BOTH are helping the candle!" He said excited.
"How?" Said Mirabel.
"There's someone with you. And you fight her!"
"What?!"
"Wait no, no, no is that a hug?"
"Am I fighting or hugging?!" Asked Mirabel.
"An ambrace. An ambrace! To make the candle bright you have to embrace her!"
"Embrace who?!"
"Almost there! Oh!" Said Bruno.
We saw Isabella.
"Isabella?!" Asked Mirabel mad.

"And.... Oh. The vision changed!"
"Look thats you Y/n!" Said Mirabel.
"You are also walking up to someone!" Said Bruno.
"Who?!" I asked.
"You are...Oh You are DAMN CLOSE AND YOU ARE OH MY GOSH.... KISSING."
"WHAT?!" I asked. "WHO AM I KISSING?"
"Almost there!" Said Bruno.
"It's ....."
"CAMILO?!" I gasped turning red.

Mirabel laughed and I looked at her angry.
"You finally have the CHANCE to kiss my cousin you tried to avoid aha!" She said elbowing me.
"Oh how the tables turned." She said whiping away some tears from laughing.

"Oh your sister!" Bruno said while holding two peaces of glass. "That's great!"
"Grrr!" Mirabel said.
"Every time." Bruno said throwing away Mirabels vision.

"And my cousin hey? Good taste." He said wiggeling his eyebrows to me teasingly.
I blushed from embaresment doing my hands infront of my face. Bruno also throws away my vision in peaces.