Into the forest

Your pove
Camilo needed to help some people with there houses. He was so busy that he suggested me to go to Mirabel.
"But Alma said I needed to help you." I said protesting.
"This work is to heavy for you. Mirabel probably knows what is best for you."
"I can do it." I said and stubborn walked in the house he needed to help.
He sighed annoyed and stopped me grabbing my waist. I blushed by his gentle touch.
"Someone needs to look after my little brother." He said.
"But..." I said.
Camilo shook his head.
"Fine! I will watch your little brother. But Alma will hate me if I don't do the chores she said I needed to do."
"Here are a few adresses to babysit." He said giving me a papersheet.
"If you dont want to, wich I understand, go and take a look around." Camilo suggests. "Otherwise help Antonio. He probably has some ideas by now to help our community."
I huffed and walked to Antonio.
"Where is Camilo?" He asked.
"Your brother is busy. I am going to take care for you okay?" I asked.
"Okay! We could go over there!" Antonio said pointing to the woods.
"What do you want to do there?" I asked.
"Just watch." Antonio said laughing.
"Whoa!" I yelleped when the jaguar puts me and Antonio on his back.
Antonio laughes from my reaction.
"Don't worry he is nice." Antonio said. "There is alot to do in the forest what Abuella doesen't know."
He was sitting before me taking the lead even though he was small.
I glanced at Camilo. He was busy with the roof of one house helping the neighboors. He looked at us and waved.
"Be carefull!" He yelled.
"I will!" Said Antonio. "Were going to the forest to clean up."
"Good! I will say that to Alma when we get back." Camilo said. "And get back before dinner!"
"Yes we will Camilo!" I said annoyed.
"Hold on tight." Antonio said to me.
I did what he asked and the jaguar ran as fast as he could.
"WhOA!" I screamed.

The jaguar arrived deep in the mountains.
"Is this not too far from your house?" I asked hesitating.
"Nah. The animals know the way." Antonio said.
"Okay. What are we going to to?" I asked curious.
"Chekking if everyone is okay. We'll visit the animals and see if they need help." Antonio said. "He said the bevers needed some help with repairing there den. A storm has sadly broken there home."
"Oh no." I said really feeling sorry for the bevers.
"Just making sure it the forest is safe is my job now I guess." Antonio said.
He was enthousiastic and determinded to fulfill his task. I found it so cute.

Antonio showed me around the forest and we helped some animals. I helped with Antonio making the bevers den. They were very happy and thankful. We checked if the forest was safe from any troopers. But we had no sign of them. At the end of the day me and Antonio sat on a rock eating some fruits together. We enjoyed the vieuw of Encanto before us. The vieuw looked so small and far away. The spring breeze touched my face and gently blew my hair away. I enjoyed the moment and loved the sun on my skin. Pepa was in a good mood today.

"Y/n? Are you planning to go home?" Antonio asked.
"Yes. I have to Tonito I don't belong here." I said.
"I don't think you realize how much you do belong here." He answerd making me think.
"Alma sees me as a threat." I said shaking my head.
"Why?" Antonio asked. "The rest of the family loves you. Camilo loves you and me and Mirabel and Pepa and Dolores and Felix and Pepa and..."
I laughed.
"I get it Tonito. But what about my family? They must be worried." I said.
Antonio sighed sad.
"Well I would love it if you stayed. Your powers belong here, your one with us. Your like a sister to me."
I ruffeld his hair.
"You are like a little brother to me." I said.
"I don't know if I can go back but remember, if I can, I will always be here." I said touching my heart. "In your heart."
I then did a hand on his chest were his heart is.
"I will always remember you." He said.
"And I will always remember YOU!" I said and attacked him with tickels and he laughed.
"Lets go back home before your big Hermano gets worried hmm?" I asked and he nods. "I had fun today Tonito."
"Me too Y/n. I can't wait to tell Abuela my job!"
"She will be very proud of you." I said ruffeling his hair again.
Antonio laughed and we both went back home with some fruits for the house.

Antonio sets me off in town.
"Take the basket of fruits to your home. I'll catch up later I need to find your brother." I said.
"Okay! Bye Y/n!"
"Bye!" I said and waved smiling.
The sky had a pink, orange tint making the town the same collor. I loved to watch the sunsets.
"There she is!" Cecilia said excited.
I turned around a bit surprized.
"Tackel her!" Camilo said.
The kids all stormed to me and I got tackeld by a group of kids.
"Whoa! Okay mercy, mercy!" I said laughing when the kids were climbing at me when I was lying at the ground.
I heard Camilo laughing.
"Okay thats enough kids!" He said shoowing them away from me.
Camilo lends me a hand to help me up. I smiled and accepted his hand. He pulled me up.
I dusted of my skirt.
"So how was your day?" I asked.
"The usual. Working hard with repairing some houses, baby sitting and entertaining these kids." He said.
He was visibel tired.
"Are you okay?" I asked. "You look tired. Have you overworked yourself?"
"Dont worry mi vida. I am doing my job here in town. Besides I must say... shapeshifting takes alot of energy." He admits.
I nod understanding the pressure of using your gifts.
Today I had no issues with intense emotions that caused me to panic. For some reason being in the forest with Antonio clears my mind.
"Has my brother found a task?" Camilo asked after we said goodbye to the kids and both walking home.
"Mm-hm he is the watcher of the forest. Helping the animals. Making sure they feel safe." I said.
Camilo smiled.
"I am so proud of my brother." He said.
I melted from his care and love for his little brother.
"He is great Camilo. Your intire family is." I said.

I stood still and watched the sky. Camilo noticed I was not walking with him anymore.
He walked back towards me.
"The sky is beautifull today." I said.
"You want to watch the sunset together?" Camilo suggested.
I looked at him and smiled.
"I would love that." I said.
"I know a place." Camilo said and he grabbed my hand making me blush.
He leads me on the roofs of Casita. Having a clear vieuw of the sky.
"Wow." I breathed.
"I know right? I always sit here to clear my mind." Camilo said smiling looking at the sky. We both sat next to eachother.
I looked at him and the sun casted golden locks in his darkbrown hair. His eyes almost looked like it was glowing yellow.
"Shoulden't we go back for dinner?" I asked.
Camilo was laying down and had his eyes closed enjoying the peace and the sun on his face.
"Hmm we will hear them call. Don't worry and try to relax with me." He said still with closed eyes.
I did what he asked and layed beside him. Our shoulders touched but Camilo didint mind at all. He still had his eyes closed.
I looked at the now lavender sky and closed my eyes too. Enjoying the last sun strokes touching my skinn.