Chapter 1

Long time ago . .  .there was a legend . . . a legend of all powerful and mighty Fox God , this fox god wrack havoc across the land killing everything in his path . . . the supernatural being tried to stop him , but no one could . . . that is , until the Big red , and Ophis joined to stop him , but even so it took a loot of effort , and power to seal him away , just like the 666 beast .

Shiro: ok man no that sound so cliché , also what the f*** is with this legend ? this is not what happened . . you want to know what REALLY happened? well the factions were being an idiot (no surprise there) and they were like: hey lets go an a war to see who is superior , and boom the great war happened . . .so how did I fit in? simple I was with my group chilling , but the damn idiot tried to attack  . . .yup we beat the living sh*** out of them .

Jaden: yeah , and it was so easy , and because they wanted to keep their dignity they made up this legend .

Shiro: yup . . you ask how bad we beat them well . . . .

Sirin: the pathetic worms were nothing before me and my dear king , they should be crateful I let them live .

Jaden: well we didn't want to end them all Sirin , so we had to stop .

Sirin: hmph as long as those worms doesn't hurt my king .

Jaden: don't worry I wont' let them get me , besides I have my queen with me .

Sirin: *blush* my king . . .

Shiro: *ahem* anyway .  . . we beat them so bad , and at that time it was only me , Zhongli , Sirin , Jaden , and Omega , though Sirin did most of the work *cough* she was so PISSED because they made fun of Jaden for being a human .

Sirin: yeah . . . how dare they make fun of my king ! 

Jaden: *kiss her check* calm down Sirin .

Sirin: yes my king .

Shiro: and that how it went .

the white fox was telling the REAL story about the great war , to his other peerage members that hasn't joined the war .

Musashi: ah man I wanted to join, don't get me wrong I don't like that war , but I jut want to face strong opponents .

Orphis: . . . . .

Scathach: such a wise word Orphis , and you're right 

Shiro: anyway , after that we . . .

But was cut off as a fox guard came .

Guard: lord Shiro , lady Amaterasu is requesting you sir.

Shiro: is that so . . . .yup gotta leave , I will see you guys later .

The nod and waved at him , he followed the guard to the sun goddess's temple , as he entered , he met the goddess her self .

Amaterasu: hello Shiro , it's good to see you.

Shiro: hello goddess Amaterasu .

Amaterasu: no need to be so formal with me you know .

Shiro: hahah well sorry sorry , so what do you need me?

Amaterasu: *serious* I have a mission for you . . . as you know we let the devil part of our land .

Shiro: that Koha place right?

Amaterasu: yeah . . but I don't fully trust them , and lately I got report of increase in stray devils ,and fallen angels in past weeks .

Shiro: soooooo , because either the devils there do a poor job , or just lazy , you want me and my group keeping them in check and teach a lessen .

Amaterasu: that's right . . also *deadpan* you're one to talk about being lazy .

Shiro: my dear goddess . . .I'm fox , and we LOVE our naps ok?

Amaterasu: yeah yeah . . just to your mission , I'm counting on you .

Shiro: leave it to me . . .m'lady .

The goddess nods , and as the fox got out of the temple , he looked at the sky .

Shiro: yup . . .I guess it's back to troll the devils again heheheheh~ *fox laugh* .