Chapter 9

so after the stylish entrance .  the white white fox took his seat , with his peerage behind him .

Shiro: so shall we start ?

Sirzech: do you have to destroy the door , every time you came ?

Shiro: why yes , got a problem ?

Azazael: still the same as ever , and to see your famous or infamous group again . 

Sirin: Ara if it isn't the perverted grow , last time I saw you was when I destroyed your little "army" .

Azazael: don't need to be reminded of that .

Orphis: *stare at the angel leader* .

Michael: um . . g good to s see again Orphis .

Orphis: . . . . .

Shiro: I agree my man 

Vali: (they understand him??)

{Albion: somehow . . .they do }

Sirzech: so without further ado , lets start off the meeting .

And f*** finally the meeting start , with them duscussing their current states , and then with the young heiresses report what happened in the academy .

Sarafall: thank you Rias-chan , So-tan !

Everyone: *sweat drop* .

Azazael: well  , I'm sorry for what one of my men did .

Sirin: yeah , yeah , though we did the world a favor by taking him out .

Then of course the red dragon pervert got angry at Azazael , then ask the angel leader why Asia was kicked out from the church , and all that bullsh*** .

Shiro: you know I understand that , but you really should work on your rules Michael , as I told you a while ago , that overstrictness in the church would only cause problems .

Sarafall: sounding advice , from someone so chaotic .

Shiro: why yes I'm chaotic . . .but at least I'm foolish leader , who is over confidant and prideful . nor someone who do major actions . . .for pitty and small reason .

Sirzerch: are you implying something?

Shiro: oh no no no , why would I ? I mean it's not like I seek war just because I'm bored , or do experiments on children , or killing off people in the name of someone that no longer alive , and it's not like I killed a whole race because one of them was wrong . . .no no I won't dare to that . . .*glare at the devil king* we do not this kind of things . . . am I right . . Sirzech  ?

Everyone was silent , and the leaders couldn't really say anything , is they understand what he is saying . 

Just then . . . .the whole world got purple .

Issei: huh? what's going on?

Scathach: time has stopped .

Serafall: but who would . . .

To answer her . . many wizards ( I will call them wizards ok? ) appears . . with a thot , in middle .

Thot: greeting faction leaders . . .I'm K. . 

Sirin: oh look .  another fly , just what we need .

Musashi: was she important?

Sirin: I don't remember her so it mean she's isn't .

Tamamo: yeah . . . I don't remember seeing a thot like this before .

Jaden: so she's important . .got it .

Noel: oh I was worried for nothing then .

Thot: HOW DARE YOU IGNOR ME ! 

Shiro: did you guys hear soemthing?

Sirin: nope . . .it must the wind . . .

Orphis: . . . .. 

Omega: I agree , so many bugs appears these days .

Sirin: yeah , so you damn fly go away and bother some else .

Thot: what did you just called me you b*** 

The moment she said that . . . .. the whole place was surrounded by darkness .

everyone looked , and eye landed on Jaden who his eye changed into golden one .

Supreme King: you got a lot of nerve saying that to my queen .

Shiro: yup . . . everyone is f*** . . .big time .