Close calls and unexpected

The reptiles were convinced nothing could ruin that moment. "It's nice up here" Frank said. "Quiet, and just that strangely familiar  jeep speeding towards us" The reptiles looked up and saw... "Chazz and Chazzie!" They all cried, just as Pretty Boy started to wake up. "Oh, finally i'm saved" He said. "Did you happen to bring my leaven conditioner?" He shouted to Chazz and Chazzie. "What do we do!?" Frank panicked. "Stay calm, we can still lose them" Malcolm said just as Chazz started aiming his dart gun at them. He knocked out Pretty Boy and just missed Malcolm. "In here!" Maddie said and they dropped down into the bus. The children awed when they saw Pretty Boy, but when the reptiles crawled out from under him the children all screamed, one boy grabbed a bat and tried to hit them, the bus soon stopped, but it was hard to tell when trying to avoid getting hit by bats. One girl was panicking because Frank was crawling up her, everything was chaos... until Chazz entered the bus, Malcolm noticed him and immediately got the others to hide under the seats.

 "Okay sit down kids" Chazz said holding up a card. "I'm a trained animal events coordinator and i'm looking for some very dangerous animals" The reptiles were hiding under a seat near the back on the right side of the bus, growing more scared as Chazz's footsteps drew closer, when he wasn't looking the reptiles moved to the other side of the bus, but Frank saw a fake pink spider on one of the bags, and got... distracted, by it. "No Frank, No!" Maddie whisper-shouted. Unfortunately Chazz heard Frank and threw his knife at the false spider causing Frank to faint and Malcolm had to quickly grab him, they were making their way to the backseat of the bus when they were suddenly grabbed by a bag, they looked up from inside the bag and saw it was the blue-bowed girl. "Wow, deadly" She said. "N-no no no were not like- shh, he'll hear ya" She shushed Maddie. The next thing Malcolm knew they were underneath the seat "In case you kids are thinking of helping these vermin's" Chazz said opening the blue-bowed girls bag only to find nothing in it. "Let you remind you what they can do" He then picked up Pretty Boy, who was still unconscious and lying on the floor. "Once the most famous koala in the world, he had a hundred million fans in China alone" "Hundred and twenty" Pretty Boy slightly corrected him. "And now he's dead" Chazz continued. "Murdered by those monsters, at least we still got Giggles" He said said smiling as Pretty Boy woke up. "Nooooooo" He cried as he was tossed out the window. Malcolm and Zoe however had a feeling that wasn't why he was screaming. "Now, where are they?" Chazz said menacingly. Meanwhile the blue-bowed girl opened a small door at the back of the bus letting the reptiles out, Maddie and Malcolm stopped and looked up at the blue-bowed girl. "He's just scared cause he thinks your gonna bite him, but I think your just a bit lost yeah? Probably trying to get back to the outback?" She said. Maddie smiled and showed her fangs by accident quickly covering them, but the bowed girl just smiled. "Deadly" She said showing her braces. "Your pretty deadly to" Maddie said. "Good luck hope you find your home" she said as Maddie was getting off, Malcolm waved at her then followed Maddie and joined the others. "Well i'll be, we did meet a friendly human" Malcolm said in amazement. "Guess their not all like Chazz" Zoe said. 

"Hey where's Pretty Boy?" Nigel asked. They all went over to the cliff and looked down, but Pretty Boy was nowhere to be seen. "Oh poor guy" Frank said sarcastically. "He must have fallen off this-" He was cut off as the branch he was standing on suddenly gave was, the rock the others were on moved causing the others to fall down into what was down below, fortunately they landed on something soft, and that soft thing was Pretty Boy. "Like a tiny cloud filled with hate" Nigel said happily. He then started to wake up... sort of. "Get up we've gotta keep moving, snap out of it" Maddie said while grabbing and shaking him. When he finally woke up he looked at Maddie and said. "Oh, it's you" Sounding very unhappy. "We've gotta keep moving" Maddie said. "No!" He said stubbornly. The reptiles tried to move him. "We've gotta keep moving or Chazz will be here soon" Maddie said through struggles. "Good i wanna go home" Pretty Boy replied. "He flipping throw you out of a bus" Malcolm said moving next to Maddie. "He's not taking you home" "Besides" Maddie put in. "You'll be at a new home with all our families, their gonna love us" "Your a bunch of creepy crawlies, no one is ever going to love you" He said harshly. The others gasped, Maddie just blinked, and Malcolm got angry. "Why?" He said a cold look on his face. "Why are you so mean?" "Oh i'm sorry, is it hard being a snake?" He said mockingly. "Look at me, everybody hates me boo hoo-'smack' He was cut off as Malcolm smacked him with his tail leaving a very faint red mark on Pretty Boy's face. "BECAUSE THEY DO!" Malcolm shouted "All they see in us are vicious killers, Oh look at me i'm a deadly snake that can kill a hundred people in ten seconds!" Malcolm said mockingly and smiling before turning angry again. "If you knew what it was like to be us for even ONE DAY, you would know the pain we feel" "I've got a web-cam up my jacksie twenty four-seven, the whole world watches me take a wizz" Pretty Boy countered. "That's because they love you so much that they want to see you all the time and because your life's perfect" Malcolm snapped. "Oh just because I look perfect my whole life is perfect is that it? I had a whole one thing going for me, my look" He said gesturing towards himself. "And look what you've done to them, I'm slightly less attractive then I was before!" He wailed. "Oh brother" Zoe rolled her eyes. "I wanna go home" Pretty Boy cried. Nigel moved forward and pat him on the back only to pull some of his fur out, he quickly put it back and hid behind Zoe slightly. While Malcolm just stood there expressionless, Maddie tried to calm him down. "Okay look, I-i'm sorry i took you away from the park, but a cage with a snugly is still a cage, at least out here we're free to be who we want, haven't you wanted to be more then just pretty?" Pretty Boy looked at her... and then burst out laughing, he was laughing so much that they didn't see Chazz fall onto the branch above them. until they all looked up and screamed. Chazz then fell on the reptiles, when he stood up they were all over him, he throw them off, he then caught Maddie under a weirdly shaped stick. "Run" she called to the others, but that was out of the question. "Never! I've always hated your preference for beige" Nigel said bravely. Then he, Zoe and Frank all charged towards Chazz, until they fell into a hole. "I saw that playing out a lot differently in my mind" Zoe said before Chazz put his hat over them. "I got them!" he cried in triumph, until he saw Malcolm was charging towards him from behind. He aimed a kick at Malcolm but missed allowing Malcolm to wrap himself around Chazz's leg, this caused Chazz to get scared and began to shake his leg wildly until Malcolm released his grip and fell off, before Malcolm could recover fully, Chazz aimed another kick at him... and hit him this time, sending Malcolm flying and land against a rock knocking him unconscious. "Malcolm!" Maddie cried. Chazz on the other hand seemed delighted with what he did. "Yeah I think we got it" Pretty Boy said walking towards him seemingly oblivious at the fact that Chazz just knocked out a snake. "Bout time you showed up, take me home" Then he got kicked away like a football. "Back off ya filthy has been" Chazz said disgustedly. "And as for you, you treacherous snake" He said turning to Maddie.

Pretty Boy's pov:

"Hey, hey what are doing to her?" I demanded. When I looked around and saw I was the only one who could save her I groaned in annoyance. "I can't believe i'm about to say this" and I tried to say the password for the U.S.S but it was very hard considering the words "Come on just spit it out Pretty Boy" I said through gritted teeth, when I noticed the needle was getting closer to her I knew I had to hurry up. "I'm ugly your ugly, we should all be this ugly, ugly is the new beautiful!" I called out.

Third person pov:

After Pretty Boy called out the password there was a crash noise and something was coming towards them, the things leaped on Chazz causing him to let go of his hat and the stick that had trapped Maddie, while the creatures were battling Chazz Malcolm started to wake up. "Wait aren't you Tasmanian devils?" Pretty Boy asked. "That's right" one of them said walking towards him and Maddie. "That's my mate Lucifer, my mate Dulcimer and i'm Dave" He said. "Why aren't you In Tasmania?" Pretty Boy asked. "Vacation" Dave answered "But always happy to help out a fellow ugly" "It's not me, i'm actually famous, for my beauty" Pretty Boy said. "Rrrright" Dave said not convinced. "And i'm a french poodle, you okay love?" He said turning to Maddie. "Yes, thanks Dave" she said. "Too easy, boys let him breath" He said turning to his mates who were still attacking Chazz until he said that. They then went over to Chazz's hat and ripped it apart setting Zoe, Frank and Nigel free, just as Malcolm fully woke up and immediately rushed to see if Maddie was okay, but was stopped when Chazz got up and kicked Dave in his 'blooming onions' as he said, then he watched Chazz run over to the cliff wall. When Chazzie throw down a rope the Tasmanian devils ran over and jumped on him as he started to climb up and attacked him even ripping off his pants. "Well thanks for that" Nigel said not quite sure how to react. "You Tasmanian's don't mess around" Frank said in amazement. "Too easy, alright boys we'd better get moving before Terry Taipan calls in back up" Dave said and started moving ahead with his mates. 

"Are you okay Maddie?" Malcolm asked. "I should be asking you that, what were you thinking putting yourself in danger like that!?" Maddie cried. "But I- No Malcolm what you did was dangerous and something you should not have done" Maddie said sternly, and without another word moved ahead to talk to Pretty Boy. Malcolm just stared after her until Zoe broke him from his thoughts. "You... alright Malcolm?" She asked. "...I told you she doesn't like me" Malcolm said bluntly. "Come on, do you really- No Zoe what she said made it clear she doesn't like me, we're better of as friends anyway" And with that Malcolm moved ahead to catch up with the Tasmanian devils. Zoe trailed behind the group, what Malcolm said leaving her in thought, the fact that Malcolm put his life on the line to save her was something she should have been flattered by... Maybe Malcolm was right and she was wrong.