The Story (AU)

Date of Birth: September 28th, 2009

When Junior was a toddler, He was abused by Bowser, and Sheila (non-canon mother)

Whenever Junior (Jr for short) would cry, they would shove cotton balls down his throat.

Giving Jr a phobia of cotton balls or known as Sidonglobophobia.

During 1st Jr was molested/raped by Mr. Winkle, and Mr. Winkle was not caught.

After Jr was molested, Bowser decided to send him to military school so he could defend himself.

Instead of the original house, they were always at the apartment, and only recently moved into the new house.

Junior was never convinced by Cody and Joesph to break the table, instead, when Junior returned, He was told to go to the new house, and was not in the SML movie: The New House!

Ever since Brooklyn T Guy burned Thomas alive, he hated him.

Brooklyn Guy always apologized when he was called to their house.

Joesph and Cody don't know what happened to Junior during military school. They don't know what happened over the thirty-six weeks. (Yes, 36 weeks, or 252 days. He went through all the training the military could offer)

Karate lessons and the military play a huge part in Jr's life.

Junior's full name is Robert Bernard Junior (Canon name, I think.)

Penelope's full name is Penelope Guy (Full canon name.)