Episode 392

Jr is walking down the stairs over to the kitchen, where Chef Pee Pee was making some beef stew. It smelled amazing; it was like heaven on earth. Chef Pee Pee can't cook, but he knows beef stew.

Jr decided to not bother the chef, he knew he hated Junior, and the moment he could, he would kill Jr. Jr was sad that he knew this, but he didn't want to be yelled at, it reminded him of military school. Jr leaned against the wall, still remembering what his dad had done to him, whipping him with razor wire, having him in the ER for months at a time.

Jr was glad, glad that Bowser was in cuffs, well not really. Even though he beat Jr, Jr still loved his dad. When Jr says behind cuffs, not really. He escaped ten months ago and hasn't been seen anywhere.

Jr had a Washing Machine Heart...

Jr had just finished his stew and was about to go to bed. Jr noticed his phone was ringing. Jr picked it up and answered the phone.

"Hello, Penelope?"

"Hey Jr! Me, Joesph, and Cody were wondering if you wanted to go camping."

"Uhm, sure! It's not like Chef Pee Pee will try to stop me!"

"Anyways, just meet us at the forest near your house!"

"Okay, be there soon, bye! Love you"

"L-Love you too Jr!"

On the other side of the call, Penelope was blushing.

'Whatever, guess I should start heading out, and maybe bring some beef stew.'

Jr grabbed his phone, and some beef stew. After he got his stuff. Jr listened to some music while walking over to the forest.

Alone, At The Edge Of A Universe, Humming A Tune...

Jr sang along, while stepping on a concrete path, and soon a faint dirt trail.

Jr tightened his bib, feeling a bit cold. Jr noticed a little light coming from up ahead. Jr thought that those were his friends and started running.

The run was at least a couple hundred yards, but Jr didn't feel tired at all, probably that military school he attended.

Joesph: Hey dude!

Jr: Hey Joesph! Where is Penelope and Cody?

Joesph: Oh! They went to go get firewood, I already got mine! You know, the wings.

Jr: Oh! Yeah, I almost forgot about those!

Penelope came back, with a bunch of firewood in her hands.