𝟚. 𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕝𝕖

"Friends?" You laughed

"Friends?" You laughed. 'Why the hell should we be friends after what you did to Itsuki?' You wondered.

"Why if course Y/N! We're getting along so well." Yumeko smiled widely at you.

"Well, anyways thank you Y/N!" Yumeko waved before walking away. Of course she isn't getting away with this.

You sighed, and walked away going to the classroom, all just to hear laughing and yelling. You see (what looked like) a entire class laughing and yelling at a girl.

The girl had long blonde pigtails, golden eyes, and a mittens necklace. She was slightly attractive.

She suddenly runs out the classroom and you followed, just for you to end up in the bathroom. The girl you ran after was yelling at herself in the mirror. Yea, she was definitely angry.

"Hey...are you alright?"
You asked as you approached the girl making her flinch a little.

"Well, what does it look like to you?" The girl answers in a cold voice. She rolled her eyes at you while still gripping the mittens necklace.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Mary Saotome."

"Can you tel me what happened?" You asked while putting your hand on her shoulder.

"Why would you wanna know?-"

"Because I do." You interrupted her.

"I lost to Yumeko Jabami." She answers. "I'm pretty sure you know her, right?"

You slowly nodded. 'What's up with this little 'Yumeko Jabami' is she really a good gambler? What if she's better than Kirari?' You thought to yourself.

"I'm sorry to hear that." You said while stroking Mary's shoulder, making her blush a little.

"I'm really tired of this 'Yumeko Jabami'. Is she really that good at gambling?" You blurted out making Mary roll her eyes.

"Well duh. She defeated Itsuki, who is a member of the student council!"

"That's it! I'm putting an end to her!" You shouted while clenching your fists. "I'm going to gamble with Yumeko Jabami!"

"You shouldn't!" Mary shouted. "What if you lose?! I don't want you to end up like me!"

"It's fine. And please don't underestimate me." You said while your E/C glowed. "I'll defeat that Yumeko Jabami..."

"Now show me where she is."

"Yumeko Jabami!" You shouted getting everyone's attention from the classroom.

"Oh yes?" Yumeko looked up and smiled at you. "Is there something you need from me Y/N?"

"Lets gamble!" You shouted making everyone in the room excited. Yumeko covered her mouth and slightly giggled.

"Are you sure about this, Y/N?" Mary asks you with a worried expression on her face.

"Like I said, don't worry Mary." You said while smirking at her. Your glowing E/C eyes staring at hers. "I will demolish this Yumeko Jabami."