𝟠. ℙ𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

"Hello Mary

"Hello Mary."

"Y/N...uh...."

"Cmon on Mary! Just tell her already!" Yumeko smiled at the blonde haired girl. Mary was blushing hard and she pushed Yumeko off of her.

"F-Fine...."

"Cmon! Confess to her! Its not that hard~!" Yumeko said in a seductive tone making you gag a little.

"Yumeko! Don't say it like that!" you yelled to her.

"Hehe, sorry!"

"And what do you mean 'confess'? What is Mary trying to do?" You asked Yumeko, who looked at Mary with a smirk.

"Hmmm....Mary just tell her already!"

"Why don't you tell her?!" Mary yelled at Yumeko.

"I don't understand. You guys what are your trying to tell me?" You shouted at the two girls.

"Y/N she's just embarrassed! But she will tell you soon so don't worry." Yumeko smiled.

"What... the... hell?" You mumbled under your breath and then slowly walked away from the girls.

"Aw, Mary! You should've told her!" Yumeko whined, playfully punching Mary's arm. "You know, I heard that Kirari is poly-"

"S-Shut the hell up!" Mary interrupted her. "Y/N is not poly and Kirari isn't either! Plus Y/N would've rejected me anyways...."

Yumeko laughed which made Mary almost lose it. "Oh Mary.... You don't know that..~"

"Get the hell away from me. Creep...." Mary mumbled as she walked away.

__________

You came back to Kirari's room that was filled with luxury things, making you a bit jealous.

"Kirari? Babe?" You called for her.

"Ah, Y/N!" You heard Kirari say as she went out the bathroom door. "Your a little early than I expected..."

"What do you mean-?"

A few seconds later, Sayaka comes out of the bathroom. Her hair was messy, tangled, and she was slightly drooling. Her eyes were dull, her inner thighs were wet and she looked like she had trouble walking. realized what they did.

"Um......." You forgot what you were about to say.

Sayaka fell to the floor, mumbling, groaning and moaning at the same time. "KK-Kirari...~!" She tried crawling towards her but failed.

"Ssssshhh.......Quiet now...." Kirari roughly whispered while walking towards the poor girl and she put her heel in her mouth.

Sayaka sucked on her heel while making lewd noises, making you gag....

"Is there something wrong babe?" Kirari asked.

"Um...... What's happening here?!" You sure as hell knew what was happening. You just didn't want to believe it.

Kirari smirked at your reaction which made you flustered.

"I punished her Y/N..... And now it's your turn." Kirari's eyes glowed full of lust scared you.

"W-What?!"

Kirari stopped stepping on Sayaka and walked to a different room, leaving you there confused and hurt.

You look down at Sayaka, who looked pretty messed up, and almost cried.

"S-Sayaka?"

No response, just moans.

"I'm back, Y/N~..." Kirari said while walking seductively towards you, holding a dog collar and chain leash.

"Kirari.....please you don't have to do this...." You whimpered while backing away, but Kirari ignored you.

Sayaka then got up and tackled you to the ground, leaving you shocked. "G-Get o-off Sayaka!"

Kirari smirked at you struggling. She bent down and kissed your forehead and slowly attached the dog collar on you along with the chain leash.

Kirari slightly tugged on the leash, pulling you towards her. "This will be a punishment Y/N, for what you did in that video...~"

Kirari then dragged you towards the bathroom and threw you in the bathtub. ( You were confused about why theres a BATHTUB in here )

"P-Please....S-Stop..."

"Sssshhh...." Kirari whispers as she injects you.

__________