𝟜. 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕕

^^^^Sukuna is about to make me act up😩😩😩😩🙏🙏

"Sorry about that!" Mary shouted while running towards your table

"Are you okay? You were really red..."

"Yes I am!"

Mary sat down next to you giving you a napkin with stuff in it. She looked up to you and gave you a warm, lovely smile while blushing slightly. You smiled back at the blonde girl, making her even more red than she was.

"What's in here Mary-san?"

"It's a surprise. Uh... yea..."

"Why thank you Mary-san. I enjoyed this lunch with you-"

"Wait, do you have some where to be?"

"Ye-"

"Please stay with me longer! Oh please!"

Mary's shouting drew some attention, making you panic. A few students from the tables in front of you were whispering to each other.

"Mary please listen, it's really important!"

Mary stopped her pleading and nodded. "I understand Y/N. It's because I'm a house pet right?"

"No it's not that..." You giggled at the girl making her frown. "I'm just quite busy okay? I'll see you later Mary-san." You said as you got out of your seat.

"Good bye Mary-san."

"Good bye Y/N."

"They look so cute together! It's making me jealous!!" Runa whispered loudly to Midari and Ririka.

The three of them where watching you and Kirari make out from afar.

"Ugh! It should've been me!" Midari huffed.

"Oh don't be jealous! Be happy!" Runa smiled at the girl. Runa was jealous of the relationship of course. She loves you. She likes seeing you happy and she likes your smile. She never really confessed to you though.

Midari loves you too. She would some times yell out "I love you Y/N!" In a middle of a meeting, and everyone (including you and Kirari) would think that it was only platonic.

Ririka always loved you. Ever since you guys met, she was planning to confess to you but before she could, she walked in on you and Kirari making out on her bed. She despises her sister for that, but she still loves you.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N."

Kirari smiled as she pecked your neck. Kirari's hand traveled down to your breasts, groping and rubbing them gently. Her hands traveled to your waist, and we're about to grope your hips until she felt something in your pocket.

"Mhm, Kirari, why did you stop?"

"Y/N, what is this?"

You looked up at your girlfriend who was carrying the 'gift' Mary gave you.

"Just a gift from a friend."

"That's it?"

"Yes..."

Kirari nodded and she put the napkin back in your pocket. "Are you ready Y/N?" She gave you a warm smile while cupping your cheeks.

"Yes."

"Ugh, oh to be Kirari!" Midari huffed. "Why are you so jealous?" Runa laughed at the black-haired girl who was mad. "Because it isn't fair!"

"Understandable." Runa agreed.

Ririka slowly (and quietly) nodded. She was so jealous of her younger twin sister. She really wishes that she was Kirari.

"I think we should go....." Ririka mumbled.

"Yeah, agreed." Runa said while putting a sucker in her mouth.

"Yeah you two shrimps can go. I'm gonna stay." Midari chuckled while staring at the scene.

"Well, good luck. We're not gonna stop you." Runa laughed and walked away with Ririka.

" Runa laughed and walked away with Ririka