𝟡. ℙ𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕧𝕖

A/N: Uh, a little bit of smut I guess and...WAIT PEOPLE ARE READING THIS?? OMG 😭

♠♣♥♦

"Ngh

"Ngh...."

You groaned softly and woke up in a completely different room. You weren't in the bathtub anymore... you were in a bedroom. You were laying down on a king sized bed with red sheets and a luxurious black and red comforter. Confused, you tried to look around but then there was a sudden cramp on your lower abdomen.

It hurts. It felt worse than cramps after a workout or during your period.

You let out a very pained groaned and tried to squirm but you couldn't really move. You were paralyzed. The cramps got even worse than before. The more you moved, made a noise or literally anything, the cramps would get stronger. You eventually started to feel hands groping your chest. The hands felt cold and a tad wrinkly...

Who was it?

You groaned again at the feeling and the hands creepily started to move under your shirt and cup your breasts, harshly. You let out a soft whimper that caused the cramps in your lower abdomen to feel even worse than before. You felt a cold tongue flicking and moving in circular movements inside of your earlobe.

"You sure are enjoying yourself."

A familiar yet feminine voice said in a soft purr. She was starting to bite your ear gently while fondling your breasts and eventually started to pinch your nipples. It hurt a lot, considering you were already cramping up very badly. You wanted someone to save you at this point... you didn't even know who the hell was groping you like that. You felt her finger nails press down on your hard nipples as if they were buttons. Her touches became more rough and sensual as she continues to toy with your nipples while licking all over your ear.

You felt her hands start to trail down to your stomach and eventually under your skirt and undergarments. She lets out a soft sigh in your ear while kissing the back of your neck. You started to feel a bit better considering you felt yourself getting excited... down there. The sore cramps were starting to hurt less and less and you felt more comfortable. Especially when you feel the tips of her finger nails teasing your slit.

"There, there Y/N.... feel better my dear?"

Kirari's voice sounded soft and gentle.... but she sounded a bit off. She sounded like a sadist in a way, it was weird. But you brush it off, considering she drugged you and chained you up. Yes, you were still chained up. You didn't notice it yet since your body felt completely numb and hot.

"W-What is... what is happening?"

Kirari, in response shoves her finger inside of your mouth. You then started to taste something weird. It tasted really nasty... the texture was slimy, moist and runny. She gently shushes you and kisses your forehead gently.

"Do you like the taste of your juices?"

You looked at your girlfriend- if you can even call her one, in complete horror. You were about to scream but nothing came out and you ended up choking on your words. Kirari just laughs at you and kisses your cheek mildly. Her soft smile became a smirk that was full of lust and a bit of malice.

"Cheater... you filthy cheater."

Her voice still sounded soft and kind. You start to feel her fingers enter your insides slowly and you start to feel extremely uncomfortable with it. You were letting out struggling moans while trying to squirm away from her, but you were trapped in her arms while she was molesting you. You could tell that Kirari was maybe upset in some type of way... and maybe even possessive.

"From now on... I'll let you go. I'm giving you one last chance my dear."

Kirari threatened you in her soft voice. She was now gently caressing your face while her fingers were still doing their magic inside of you. She then brought her hand on your collar and tugged on it, making you remember everything that happened before you got drugged. You even notice some faint bruises on your shoulders that look like hickeys. Your eyes slowly darted down to your stomach and thighs and there were even more marks... what has she been doing to you? You were asking questions inside of your head and you started to feel a bit better now. You can at least move your head and talk now. You were about to chain her down with questions.

"Shush. I'm not done talking."

Kirari's voice sounded a bit strict but still soft. She then softly kisses one of the love bites on your shoulder, making you whimper. The 'love bites' were still pretty much fresh.

"You will keep this collar on and you will stay away from..."

She continues to whisper in your ear in her soft and demanding voice. You couldn't hear no more from her, you felt violated and just terrible. All because of a video. You suddenly felt her fingers quickly separate from your sugar plum and she roughly pushes you off the bed. You felt the cold air hit your almost bare chest and your genital, that was mewling for more affection... more fingering.

You let out a soft grunt and you felt your neck being lifted up by something hard. You felt like a complete ragdoll at this point. Kirari was trying to drag your limp head in her direction. You saw her softly laugh and gave you an unreadable smile. She says in her gentle voice...

"Clean yourself up. And don't forget my warning."

_________
꧁꧂

Updating this story daily I don't even remember why I stopped...

A/N: Kirari is giving 🚩