𝟛. 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕒𝕠𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕖

"Woah! She defeated Yumeko Jabami!"

"Wow! She's an amazing!"

"Did Yumeko really lose to her?!"

You smirked at Yumeko as she held her head down, shadow covering her eyes. Yumeko had a deadpan face. Was she angry? Good. Now Yumeko is a house pet. You stood up and burst out laughing.

"This is what you get! Haha!" You exclaimed.

Everyone around you started laughing as well. You were expecting Yumeko to either yell or burst out crying. But no. She still had a deadpan expression. You walked up to deadpan girl and got into her face. Mocking her.

"Are you mad? Aww. Poor you!" You laughed as you gave her headpats.

Everyone in the crowd laughed even harder, making you proud of yourself.
Yeah, you did demolish her. You are an amazing gambler! You bested her so bad it wasn't even funny.

"That was such an amazing gamble Y/N!" Yumeko smiled.

She got up from her seat and patted your head. Her smile grew wider as she looked at you.

"You are different Y/N." She said.

You were confused. You were expecting her to cry or yell. Well, at least you defeated her.

"Wow, you actually defeated her!"

"Yea, I told you I could do it."

"Amazing! I mean-", Mary looked away, blushing a bit. "Amazing job Y/N..." Mary smiled. "Yea thanks! Now I have to get going..."

"Wait, do you want to have lunch with me?" Mary asked as she quickly stopped you.

"I'm sorry Mary, I have to meet with Kirari."

"Cmon! Please!"

You thought about it for a bit. I mean it wouldn't hurt to have lunch with a̶ h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ p̶e̶t̶ Mary. Kirari can wait.

"Sure, I mean it wouldn't hurt."

Mary smiled at you and quickly grabbed your hand. "Okay follow me!" Mary exclaimed as she dragged you with her.

"Strawberry Mochi, huh?"

"Yea, do you want one?" Mary grabbed a piece and puts it on your lunch box.

"Thank you. You really didn't have to..."

"But I wanted to!" Mary winked at you. "Your too sweet Mary."

You picked up the piece and took a bite. You stopped chewing and widened your eyes. You tasted not only strawberries, but cream, and chocolate.

"It's good, isn't it? I made it by the way."

"Wow! It's really good..."

"Thanks for the compliment Y/N! I'm glad you like it!"

"Wow, I bet your really good at cooking meals too. I bet your cooking tastes amazing! 10x better than that Sanji guy in One Piece!" You laughed a little.

Mary couldn't help but blush. She was too flustered to say anything. Not even a thank you. She was blushing almost too much. Her face gets redder and redder as seconds pass.

"Mary, your nose is bleeding!" You laughed making her panic.

"Huh?! You idiot! You did this to me!" Mary shouted while drawing some attention. She ran out of the lunch room while covering her nose. You slightly laughed at the blonde girl.

 You slightly laughed at the blonde girl