Chapter 17

I opened my eyes, and it was still dark out. I rolled into Xander and popped my head up, looking at the alarm clock. 5:34. I groaned at how early it was.

My stomach churned and I bolted up, running to the bathroom and puking up my dinner from last night. "Why the hell does this keep happening!" I groaned. I leaned over the toilet again, and felt someone pulling back my hair.

Sparks shot through my body as Xander soothingly rubbed his hand up and down my back.

"I'm taking you to the pack doctor right now," he said once we knew I was done puking. I didn't argue because I wanted to know what was wrong with me.

Xander carried me back to the bed and judging by the blank look on his face, he was mind linking the pack doctor, Trinity. "Change into some clothes," he said, and I knew exactly what he meant.

I was wearing nothing but his t-shirt from yesterday.

I went into the closet and changed into some black leggings, black sports bra, a tight white t-shirt and a mint green sweatshirt.

"Let's go," I said. Xander had changed into a pair of black sweats and a grey t-shirt. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the pack hospital, which was an average sized two story building across the street from the pack house.

We walked in, and Maria was sitting at the desk about ready to fall asleep. "Hello alpha and luna, what can I do for you?" She asked, sitting up straight.

"I need a checkup on Taylor. The past two weeks she's been puking every morning," Xander explained. A knowing smile crossed her face immediately.

"Alrighty, let me call Trinity," she smiled, picking up the phone. "Yes, I have the alpha and Luna in here, and the Luna needs a checkup." She paused. "Alrighty, I'll send them in."

"You can just go right on in to room seven," Maria said, pointing to the hallway.

"Thank you," I said, and followed Xander to room seven. We walked right in and were met with the main nurse, Trinity.

"Alpha, luna," she said respectfully. I smiled at her. "So what can I do for you today?" She smiled, pointing to the two seats across from the desk.

"The past two weeks I've been waking up early and puking, but I don't feel sick ever," I said.

She had the same knowing smile that Maria had. "Okay, I'll just have you hop up on the bed and I'm gonna do an ultrasound," she smiled.

I took my sweatshirt off and hopped up on the bed. Xander sat in the chair next to me, holding my hand tightly. "I'm just going to lift up your shirt and squirt the gel on your stomach," Maria explained. I nodded nervously.

She lifted up my shirt to right below my breast, and squirted the gel across my stomach. She laughed genuinely as I shivered. She took the little sensor and began to rub it over my stomach, spreading out the gel.

She turned towards the TV, which was hidden from mine and Xanders view, and looked it closely. After a couple minutes, which felt like the longest minutes of my life, she turned back to us with a gigantic smile on her face.

"Well, congratulations you two, your pregnant!"

What...

"Really?" I asked in barely a whisper.

She nodded excitedly. "Your about a month into the pregnancy. So from now, I'm gonna have you come in once a month, but the sixth month of your pregnancy it'll be bumped up to once a week," she explained.

I was too shocked to say anything, so I just nodded. "Well, thank you Trinity, were really sorry for coming in this early," Xander smiled, and I knew him too well that he could barely contain his excitement.

"It's no problem! Congrats again and I'll see you in a month. And by the way Taylor, happy birthday," Maria said.

"Oh my gosh it's my birthday today!" I screamed excitedly. Trinity laughed.

"Just schedule an appointment about a month from now with Maria and your free to go," she laughed, leading us out.

"Congrats guys, your due back around January eighth, and any time will work," Maria said.

"Will ten AM work?" Xander asked.

"Yup," Maria said, typing it into the computer. "Alright, I'll see you guys in a month, and happy birthday Taylor!"

"Thanks," I laughed, and we walked out. It was still fake out and Xander and I walked across the street and back to our apartment.

"We're having a baby," I whispered as we curled up on the couch. Xander rubbed my tummy.

"Your gonna make a great mother," he whispered in my ear.

"And your going to make a wonderful daddy," I giggled. "What do you think it is?" I asked, curling up closer to him.

"I don't know, but I'm fine with a boy or a girl," he said, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"I'm excited. I've always wanted to be a mom," I sighed. "And our baby's going to have the best daddy," I smiled, looking up at my mate.

"I think the baby's gonna love it's mommy more," Xander smirked, moving his head so his lips were centimeters away from mine.

"I don't know about that," I whispered, pressing my lips to his. I was lightly pushed so my back was on the sofa, Xander hovering over me. I pulled his shirt up and over his head, moaning softly as his lips connected with my neck.

"Is having sex okay if you're pregnant?" Xander whispered huskily in my ear.

"I heard it's healthy to have sex if you're pregnant," I whispered back.

"Good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"THOMAS!" I screamed, shooting up and running out of the room. I heard him cackle as he ran. I heard Xander behind me as we ran down the stairs. I didn't care that we both looked like rainbows.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I heard him yell.

"THOMAS COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT IF YOU WANT YOUR BIRTHDAY PRESENT!" I yelled.

I heard him turn around, and I mind linked Ali, Aiden, Tessa, and Mia to come meet us in our apartment. I told Ali to bring Smith.

"Why do we have to wait for them?" Thomas whined as I used a towel to get the paint out of my hair. I had already changed the clothes so the furniture wouldn't be rainbow patterned too.

Once our friends got there, me and Xander stood up. "BTW Thomas, this is just a very special announcement, not your birthday present, it's mine," I informed him. He looked at me like I was speaking whale.

"Get on with it!" Ali laughed.

"Well, we found out I was pregnant this morning!" I said excitedly.

Thomas just sat in his seat while everyone else started congratulating us, no emotion shown on his face.

"Yay, I'm so happy for you!" Ali screamed, coming up and wrapping me in a bone crushing hug, being careful around my stomach. She got down on her knees.

"Now you listen here baby, your mommy is one of the best people in the world so don't you dare give her a hard time. And if you do you're god mother won't spoil you," she said, making everyone laugh.

"Congrats," Aiden and Tessa said, both giving me a hug.

"I'm so happy for you," Mia smiled, giving me a hug.

"I'm happy for you too," Thomas smiled, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Thank you," I whispered.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!

So do you think it's a boy or a girl??!!😏 I already know the answer but I want to know what you guys think!!