Chapter 3

I welcomed people into the pack house with Xander, complementing them on their costumes. Xander and I had decided to go as Fred and Wilma Flintstone, and Thomas dressed up as Pebbles, no joke.

After a long time of letting people in we headed over to the dance floor, where I found Ali.

"This party is awesome!" Ali yelled, dancing to the music.

"Thanks!" I called back, trying to be heard over the music.

"Is it alright that I brought my brother and sister along?"

"Of course! The more the merrier!" I said happily. The party really did turn out great. We made sure there was no alcohol because the younger pack members were also at the party having a good time, and we didn't want any drunk teens to do anything stupid in front of them.

A pair of arms snuck around my waist, and sparks shot through my body.

"Hey," came a husky voice, and I knew who it belonged too even before he spoke. I leaned back into him and lined my arms up with his.

Xander and I danced for a couple more minutes before I took his hand and led him outside. We walked to the gardens, and I gasped at what I saw.

Tessa jumped apart from the man she
was kissing, but she still remained in contact with him. "Tessa?" I asked.

"Ummm, Taylor, this is my mate, Aiden," she said nervously, holding his hand. He had the same piercing blue eyes as Ali, which made me wonder if this was her brother she was talking about.

"Nice to meet you Aiden. I'm Taylor, the unofficial luna, and this is my mate, Xander, the alpha," I laughed. I sent Tessa a look that said I approve.

"Nice to meet you too, Taylor," Aiden said politely. He was handsome, but in my mind nobody could beat Xander.

"Do you have a younger sister named Ali, by any chance?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually I do. Do you know her?" Aiden asked, a smile on his face as he snaked his arm around Tessa's waist. I smiled at the small gesture, and I could already tell they were going to be one of the cutest pair of mates.

"Yeah, I was the one who invited her," I smiled. "So your eighteen?" I verified. Tessa was a little over a year younger then us so it wouldn't be a big age difference.

"Yes, I turned eighteen six months ago," he answered, nervousness rising in his voice.

"Don't worry Taylor, were just under two years apart," Tessa laughed.

"Just making sure," I smiled, winking at my sister. "I'll see you two around," I said before walking off with Xander. We walked around the gardens for an hour or so, goofing off and just acting like a stupid couple in love. We went back to the pack house where the party was and found Thomas and Ali.

We partied for the rest of the night and went to bed around one in the morning. Ali and her older sister, Anna, were staying with our pack tonight, and we showed them one of the empty apartments. I already knew Aiden was going to be sleeping in Tessa's room. I walked into my apartment and took my costume off, which left me in black leggings and a white t-shirt. I crawled into the bed and curled up next to Xander.

"Baby?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah," I whispered, turning around to face him. Butterfly's were floating around my stomach from the skin contact, and the fact that he called me 'baby' just added to it. I slowly began to trace little circles on his bare chest with my finger.

"Do you think that we'll ever have kids one day?" He asked nervously. I giggled at the worry in his voice.

"Yeah, I think we will," I smiled, blushing lightly.

"Good."

"I love you," I whispered, turning so my back was against his chest. His arm immediately wrapped around me, pulling me closer.

"I love you too. Don't ever forget that," I heard him whisper in my ear before I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I heard the water running from the bathroom. I got out of the bed and went into the kitchen, trying to find something to eat.

"Wanna just go out to eat?" I heard Xander ask. He was standing in the doorway to the kitchen dressed in dark jeans and a tight navy blue t-shirt. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Yea, but I have to get ready first," I said. I looked up and unwrapped my arms, placing them on his cheeks. I pressed my lips to his for a couple seconds before pulling back. It was a short and sweet kiss, not a passionate heated one like the one we shared yesterday. "I love you," I whispered, running away to the closet.

I grabbed a purple sweater and white jeans, and ran into the bathroom to take a shower.

My thoughts once again went to Xander as the hot water hit my back. I thought about what he asked last night, and a smile appeared on my face.

I did want kids with him. I wanted a big family, and hopefully he would too. Even though we were both from smaller families, I knew that I wanted my kids to have more siblings than I had.

I quickly finished up in the shower and pulled my clothes on, putting my hair up in a messy bun and applying minimal makeup.

"Ready?" I asked as I walked out, grabbing my phone and shoving it in my back pocket. I slipped my feet into some converse, holding my hand out for Xander, who was sitting on the couch.

"Let's go," he said.

I know it's not as long as other chapters but I have been dancing all weekend!!😅😴😲