Chapter 22

~~~~FIVE MONTHS LATER~~~~

I bolted up in my bed, sitting in a wet substance. But I haven't wet the bed since I was four. And then a shot of pain went through me, and I gasped.

"Xander," I managed to say, and he was immediately sitting up and cradling me, worry filling his eyes. "I think the baby's coming." Xander's eyes became wide in the dark, and he quickly picked me up bridal style. "I need to change first," I groaned. He only nodded and rushed to the dresser. He pulled out some black capri leggings, a black sports bra, and a light pink zip up sweatshirt.

He helped me change into my clothes, slipped some toms on my feet and grabbed my hospital bag, which had been packed for two weeks now, from the corner of the room and rushed out. He ran out to the garage and gently set me in the passenger seat.

Another shock of pain went through me. "Oh my god," I gasped. Xander threw the duffle bag into the back seat and sped around to the drivers seat. He hopped in and quickly started the car, driving towards the hospital. He grabbed my hand, and whenever a contraction hit, I squeezed it.

His hand had red imprints of mine on it, and I'm pretty sure it was gonna bruise. Another contraction hit a block away from the hospital. "Why the hell did you have to get me pregnant," I growled, squeezing his hand as hard as I could. He groaned.

"Taylor, as soon as this is all over, you won't regret it. You'll have a little baby to hold in your arms and they'll just be the most precious thing in the world," he said. His words helped, and I stopped criticizing him for getting me pregnant because he was right; I would not regret it later.

He pulled into the parking lot and picked me up bridal style again, leaving the bag in the back seat. I wouldn't need it right now.

He rushed me in, and Maria immediately rushed us into a room, where nurses began to prepare me for everything.

(A/N- I don't really know the process of preparing to have a baby because I've never had a child and none of my friends have either😂 that would just be weird because we're thirteen/fourteen, but anyways that's why I skipped over that part)

"Ok, you're ready to start pushing," Trinity said. I groaned. Six hours later, and I was only just ready to start. Labor is a pain in the ass and I don't recommend it.

"Ok. Three, two, one!" I pushed and yelled out in pain. I squeezed Xander's hand in one of mine, and grasped onto the sheets with the other.

I pushed for a couple more minutes, too wrapped up in the pain and pushing to know actually how mush time had passed. "I see the head!" Trinity said excitedly.

I pushed for what felt like hours and days, but in reality it was probably no more then an hour. I heard the sound of crying and took a deep breath. That was definitely the most painful experience I've ever had.

"It's a boy!" Trinity exclaimed, washing him off and covering him with a blanket before handing him to me. One of the nurses helped me sit up in bed, and I held the baby boy close to me. My baby boy.

I looked up at Xander, and he was crying, staring at our son. "Are you... crying?" I laughed.

"What?" He asked, shooting his head up to look at me. "Oh... no, no I was just, just...." he trailed off and wiped his face quickly. All the nurses and I laughed.

I looked back down at our son. He opened his eyes, and I looked between Xander and him a couple times. "He looks just like you," I whispered, stroking my sons face. Xander leaned over, but I slowly scooted over on the bed to make room for him. He crawled in next to me.

"I'll be back in about twenty minutes, just to make sure he's all right and everything," Trinity winked before leaving the room. All the nurses had already left, leaving Xander and I alone with our son.

"He has you nose though," Xander said, staring into his eyes.

"He's beautiful," I sighed, also staring into his eyes. His big brown eyes were looking between mine and Xander's, full of curiosity.

"My son would like to be preferred to as handsome, not beautiful," Xander scoffed.

"But he looks just like you, and you're beautiful," I said, drawing out the word. He scoffed again.

"We both prefer the term handsome," he scowled.

"There's only allowed to be one baby here. You have to be the daddy now," I whispered, turning back to our son.

"I love the sound of that. Daddy," Xander smiled.

"Mommy and daddy," I corrected him.

"Daddy and mommy," he corrected me.

"No, it's always been mommy and daddy, and it always will be," I said sternly. He looked me in the eyes and immediately looked into our sons eyes instead.

I turned back to him too. "What should we name him?" Xander asked after a couple minutes.

"His middle name is Joshua, after your dad," I said immediately, but I was stumped on his first name.

I looked at our son, examining each and every facial feature. "How about Sawyer?" Xander suggested.

"Sawyer Joshua Whitefield," I tried out, a smile appearing on my face. "Yeah, I like that." I looked back up at my mate, who was staring at our son, so much love for him already clear.

"We have a family now," he whispered.

"Yeah, we do. And it's just getting started," I smiled, leaning up and planting a small kiss on his lips.

SHE HAD THE BABY! YAY!!!!!

THIS IS NOT THE END OF RHE BOOK!

I REPEAT!

THIS

IS

NOT

THE

END

OF

THE

BOOK!

So what do you guys think of the baby! He's already so cute!!! I think I'm going to do one more chapter, then the epilogue, and then it's over.

Actually, Xander and Taylor's story is over.

Yes, I WILL be writing a sequel. Im super excited for it and I know you guys will be too!

I'll try and update either later tonight or tomorrow! I'm stuck in a car for the next five hours so most likely later tonight.

Don't forget to vote!

AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THOUGHT!