Prolouge

"Thomas!" I half laughed, half yelled.

"Run kids! There's a scary ghost!" My twin yelled, laughing his butt off. I heard the pounding of feet, and the triplets ran away, giggling and screaming.

Xander just sat at the counter eating cookie dough, silently laughing the whole time. I looked at him, my eyes boring into his. His eyes widened, and the scared little alpha ran off after the kids. Now it was my turn to laugh. Thomas was standing beside, watching our best friend run away and gasping for breath.

"For an alpha, he sure knows how to be brave and bold," he laughed, shaking his head. We heard Xander growl, making Thomas laugh even harder. "You still look like a ghost you know," he laughed. I stared at him too, and he had the same reaction as Xander. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a wet wash cloth, wiping the flour from my face.

I finished making cookies and went upstairs to take a shower to get the flour out of my hair. By the time I got out, the sun was setting. I wanted to take a run, so I threw a pair of leggings and a t-shirt on.

I opened my window and jumped out head first, shifting half way though and landing on all fours. My wolf was a light grey color that sparkled under the moonlight. I ran off into the woods, enjoying the breeze racing at me.

I got back to the pack house around midnight, and jumped up to my third story bedroom window. I shifted and crawled into bed, falling asleep.