Chapter 19

"I've known Xander since I was in the hospital the day I was born, and he's been my best friend ever since. And if anyone truly knows him, it's me. And he is anything but mature," I shot at her. Vagina just scoffed.

"Oh honey, wether Xander is mature or not, everyone knows that I would make a better luna. And when I give birth to his children, they will be stronger then yours would ever be," she smiled. My wolf growled at the thought of them mating, but I just laughed because I knew it would never happen.

"I beat you to it," I laughed, shaking my head.

"What the hell are you even talking about?" She asked, her face holding a look of surprise.

"I beat you to it. As in, in five months, I'm giving birth to our child. As in, I'm pregnant," I said slowly.

"You are not pregnant. I'd be surprised if you guys have already had sex. At least I would give him what he wants when he wants it," she scoffed, looking at me in disgust.

I don't know why I hadn't killed her yet, but I was having fun with this little argument. I could already tell I was going to win.

"I'm pretty sure if I'm pregnant, I would have already had sex," I smirked. "And if you don't believe me, look closely." I turned to the side, and she stares at my stomach before a look of anger covered her face. She quickly replaced it with an evil smile and looked back up at me.

"Oh honey, you're not pregnant, that's just fat," she cackled.

"Would you stop calling me honey you bitch. You're not my mother and you aren't smarter then me," I yelled. She only smiled.

"Whatever you say. But we all know that Xander will eventually end up with me, and you'll just be a moneyless whore who doesn't know right from left," she sneered. I don't know if it was the way she talked to me, or the fact that she called me a moneyless whore, but Lilly was beyond pissed and shifted, lunging for the real whore here.

"What the fuck! Bitch!" She yelped before shifting into a swampy brown wolf, who looked more like a dog. I could take her down easily.

We immediately began to fight, and I was careful to keep her away from my stomach. Still, I probably shouldn't be doing this. Lilly immediately regretted starting a fight, but knew we couldn't stop.

"Taylor!" I heard Xander yell, and he shifted and dive in between me and the dog. He was a little taller then me, and he easily towered over Vagina.

He shifted and growled lowly at her. "What are you doing," he said in a deep, low voice. The look on Vaginas face as she shifted was easily defined as fear.

"She started it," she managed to say, stuttering.

"I'm pretty sure she had a reason to," Xander growled.

"She was saying that I really wasn't pregnant and I was just fat," I began to cry. Damn hormones. "She said that everyone knew you two would end up together and I would be a moneyless whore..." Xander growled but I finished, "who didn't knew her left from her right."

I was now balling at all these mean things, and Vagina was sitting there holding back a laugh.

"Did you really saw those things," Xander said in such a low voice it was also scaring me.

"It's the truth. And sometimes the truth hurts, you little bitch," Vagina growled and lunged at me. Xander grabbed her in midair and held her back. I hated the fact that he had is hands on her but it was either that or have her hands be guilty of murder of an unborn child.

"I'm giving you one minute to get off my pack lands, and if your not off my territory at the end of the sixty seconds, I will kill you. Understood," Xander growled at the wide-eyed slut, who nodded weakly.

"Glad we understand each other. Now go," he said, letting go of her. She scrambled up and began to ran. "We're following her to make sure," he whispered. I didn't feel like running right now, so when Xander shifted, I hopped on his back.

I clung to his fur and closed my eyes as he quietly followed Vagina, but she wasn't taking a course to get off of pack lands. "Xan, don't kill her immediately. Lets see what she's up to," I whispered.

The wolf nodded its head and continued following Vagina. She crossed the borders but we stayed hidden as we followed.

About a mile off the border she came to a stop in front of a group of about twenty people. "Alright, they think they scared me but they're wrong. All I want you guys to do is get in, grab the luna, and run," she ordered.

"Xan, what is she talking about?" I whispered.

I think she's planning on kidnapping you. Then she'll think I'll fall for her, he mind linked me.

Gross, I giggled.

I know right, Xander laughed.

Thomas, Aiden, Smith, we need help. Come to the southern border and be as quiet as possible, I mind linked the three boys. Then I mind linked some of our best warriors so the group wouldn't stand a chance.

Vagina was just going over the plan again, which was really stupid and wouldn't have worked even if they tried. The men soon approached us, and I hid in a bush, not wanting to risk losing my baby.

They were all already in wolf form, so they all made themselves visible for the men to see. "Ummm, Regina," one of the men said, pointing behind her. She turned around and gasped, fear written all over her face.

She quickly wiped it off and turned around to her men. "I don't want any of them to survive. Kill them!" They all lunged and as I watched their fighting techniques, I knew the war already had a clear winner.

We killed them off quickly, and all that was left was Regina. Xander shifted and walked up to her. "Why won't you give it up already!" He growled.

"Because we all know that the moon goddess made a mistake when she placed you with that bitch," Vagina snarled back.

"Do not call my mate a bitch," Xander growled in a low, threatening tone.

"Why not? She's a bitch who deserves to rot in hell for stealing my man. Where is she anyways? I bet she's screwing around with somebody else right now," Vagina laughed.

"Taylor would NEVER do that!" Thomas growled, approaching her.

I mind linked Ali, Tessa, and Mia, telling Mia to leave Trina with Natalie. I felt bad again but we needed them and Natalie loved Trina.

"Are you sure?" Vagina sneered, thinking she she knew everything.

"Yeah, I'm positive you were screwing around with all those men to get them to listen to you," Thomas smirked.

A blush appeared on her cheeks faked gasped. "How dare you accuse me of such a thing! I am your future luna and you will treat me with respect wether you're the beta or not," she shrieked. That was my que.

I walked over to Xander, who pulled me into his side immediately. "Back off whore," I cackled.

"Honey, stop calling me the whore. We all know who the real whore around here is," Vagina smirked.

"Oh this shit just got real!" Ali growled, stalking out with Tessa and Mia flanking her.

And that is exactly why Ali is my best friend.

Expect an update soon!

Comment what you thought!!! I really want to know what you guys think of 'Vagina.'😂😂 she cracks me up at her desperation.

Love you guys and the more votes and comments, the more motivation I get to write, which means FASTER UPDATES.

*little kid cheers*

I'll update probably tomorrow or Wednesday!!