Epilogue

"I can't believe the twins are turning twelve today," I sighed, snuggling closer into Xander. "And I really wanted to tell the kids they were getting another sibling today." I looked over at Xander, who was smiling.

"Let's keep it a secret until tomorrow. Today is he twins day," he said, nuzzling his nose in my neck.

"I think that's a good idea," I smiled. He began to suck on my neck but I pushed him away. "We have to get ready for the party today. I have to go pick up their cakes and get all the food set up," I said.

"But Taylor," he whined.

"No," I said sternly. I looked him in the eyes with my signature look, and he surrendered. I got out of bed and went downstairs.

"Morning mom," Sawyer said in the kitchen, attempting to use the spatula. Nineteen and still being taught how to make pancakes.

"Good morning, Taylor," Bria said, showing him how to flip them. They were seriously one of the cutest couples ever.

"Morning guys," I said, getting some hot chocolate and sitting down at the counter with it.

"Good morning mom," Maxi yawned, shuffling into the kitchen, helping herself to a cup of coffee and sitting down. She was my second child, at the age of fourteen.

"Sawyer, are you almost done with the pancakes!" Paisley asked, sitting on the stool next to me.

"Happy birthday," I said, giving her a hug and kissing her for head.

"Thanks!" She said cheerfully. She was always cheerful and happy, but she had that same edgy side I had to me. Her and Preston reminded me too much of me and Thomas it wasn't even funny. Well, actually it is, but you know what I mean.

Xander came in and kissed the top of my head. "Happy birthday sweetheart," he said to Paisley, kissing her head too.

"Thanks daddy!" She smiled.

He sat down at the table, the counter having ran out of stools. "Wheres your brother?" He asked.

"He's still sleeping. But, ummm, when he wakes up, do you think you could warn me?" She asked nervously.

"What did you do?" I asked, barely able to contain my laughter.

"I put some pink paint and feathers on the fan and then turned it on."

"PAISLEY!" We all heard Preston roar.

"That's my que!" She laughed, running outside.

"Mom, can you do my hair?" Asked Avalon, the only blonde in the family. I don't know how it happened, but it did.

"Of course," I said, getting to work.

"Where's Paisley?" Preston growled, stalking into the room. I tried to stifle a laugh and failed, so I just let it go.

"She ran outside, just wait for her," Xander said.

"But look at me dad. I look like a girl," he said.

"Go shower and change into different clothes then," I laughed.

"Good idea. See ya," he said, and ran back up the stairs.

"Happy birthday!" I called after him. No answer but I let it be.

After everyone had eaten breakfast, Paisley still hadn't come home. "Where do you think she is?" I asked Xander, getting worried.

"I don't know. Give her ten more minutes and then we'll go look for her. Why don't you call everyone in the mean time," he suggested.

I did. I called Thomas and Mia, Ali and Smith, Tessa and Aiden, and Trina and her husband, Max.

(Family tree time! Yay!)
Xander and Taylor are 37. Sawyer is 19 and his mate is Bria. Then they have Maxi (14), Preston and Paisley (12), and Avalon (9).

Thomas is 37 and Mia is 36. They have Connor (16), Samantha (15), Cory (9), and Emmett (5).

Tessa is 35 and Aiden is 37. They have Nicole and her mate Ryland, and they are both 19, Raiven (14), and Dylan (9).

Ali is 37 and Smith is 39. They have Carlie (15), Natalia (14), Caleb (9), and Mallory (5).

Trinais 24 and Max is is 25. They have Collin (7), Jenny (6), and James (3).

(Family tree SO FAR)

"Mom, where's Paisley?" Preston asked, coming downstairs with fresh clothes and wet hair.

"We don't know. She hasn't come back yet," I said.

"What do you mean?" I didn't answer. "Mom!"

"She ran outside when you yelled her name and she hasn't come back yet. I called the family and we're gonna go look for her if she isn't back by the time they come," I explained, holding back the tears.

"I'm coming with," he said determinedly.

"Preston..." He cut me off.

"Mom, she's my twin and best friend. I'm going with to find her and I'm not taking no for the answer," he said, and I could practically see his blood boiling. Damn that alpha blood in him.

Our family was all here with in ten minutes and Paisley still hadn't come back. "We need to go and find her!" I said, tears escaping my eyes.

"I know, come on," Xander said.

"Samantha, Raiven, Carlie, Maxi, and Natalia, please stay and watch the younger kids. Lets go," I said, running out the back door and shifting.

Preston crawled on my back and held on tight. Why is he coming? Xander asked through the mindlink.

He wasn't taking no for an answer, I said, cutting it off. I needed to focus on finding my daughter.

We searched for hours on end until it was dark. The fur on my neck was damp from Preston crying, and it broke my heart.

We searched until the sun began to rise the next day, but Paisley was no where to be found. We went back to the house, where all the kids were in the living room watching a movie.

"Mom, oh my gosh. Did you find her?" Maxi asked, coming over and hugging me. I shook my head as the dam broke. Xander took over and rubbed my back soothingly.

"We'll find her soon. Shhh, everything is going to be okay," he said.

AND THAT IS THE END!

The prologue for the sequel will be up tomorrow night!! Comment your beautiful thoughts and I will see you lovelies tomorrow!

Oh now the dam is breaking! I can't believe this story is over! It's sooooo sad! I've grown so attached to their characters!